Review: taking Coumadin and Bacitracin together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Coumadin and Bacitracin together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coumadin and Bacitracin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 99 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coumadin and Bacitracin >>>
On Apr, 21, 2015: 99 people who take Coumadin, Bacitracin are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Coumadin (warfarin sodium)
- Bacitracin (bacitracin)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Injury||Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage||n/a||Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome||Pain||n/a||n/a||Pain|
|Multi-organ Failure||Anaemia||Pneumonia Legionella||Anhedonia||Anxiety|
|Renal Injury||Pseudomonas Infection||Fear||Dyspnoea|
|Emotional Distress||Multi-organ Failure||Renal Failure||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
|Stress||Candida Pneumonia||Renal Impairment||Deformity|
|Renal Impairment||Anaemia||Injury||Emotional Distress|
|Renal Failure||Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage||Death||Osteoarthritis|
|Fear||International Normalised Ratio Increased||Emotional Distress||Anaemia|
|Pain||Renal Injury||Back Pain|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Dyspnoea||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
|Abdominal Pain Upper||Emotional Distress|
|Pleural Effusion||Back Pain|
|Vomiting||Pain In Extremity|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Nausea||Skin Candida Nos||Emotional Distress||Infection||Renal Failure|
|Abdominal Pain||Sore Throat Nos||Anxiety||Anxiety||Anaemia|
|Myalgia||Tachycardia Nos||Fear||Arthralgia||Emotional Distress|
|Palpitations||Wound Dehiscence||Diabetes Mellitus||Bone Disorder||Nausea|
|Weight Decreased||Sinus Congestion||Memory Impairment||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw||Anhedonia|
|Fatigue||Pleural Effusion||Colitis Ulcerative||Emotional Distress||Dyspnoea|
|Flank Pain||Culture Wound Positive||Quality Of Life Decreased||Weight Decreased||Injury|
|Tuberculin Test Positive||Impaired Healing||Blindness||Hypoaesthesia||Fear|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Coumadin and Bacitracin?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Coumadin and Bacitracin
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Coumadin, Torsemide, Digoxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 77-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Rate Control, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled.
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 85-year old woman with Atrial Flutter. The patient has Loose Stools, Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Coumadin, Prozac, Taxol for a 66-year old woman with Breast Cancer In Situ, Blood Clots, Depression. The patient has Pain - Hip
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ranitidine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Arthritis, Over Acid Stomach, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Cholestasis
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat blood clots. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Coumadin is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Coumadin alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.