Review: taking Coumadin and Orange Juice together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Coumadin and Orange Juice together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Coumadin and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Coumadin and Orange Juice >>>
On Apr, 3, 2015: 0 people who takes Coumadin, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Coumadin (warfarin sodium)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Coumadin and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Coumadin and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Coumadin, Prozac, Taxol for a 66-year old woman with Breast Cancer In Situ, Blood Clots, Depression. The patient has Pain - Hip
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ranitidine, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Arthritis, Over Acid Stomach, Atrial Flutter. The patient has Cholestasis
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 84-year old woman with Artificial Heart Valve.
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Bi-lateral Saddle Pe And Dvt. The patient has Memory Issues
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 71-year old man with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Cataract
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Coumadin (warfarin sodium) is often used to treat blood clots. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Coumadin is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Coumadin alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.