Review: taking Creatine and NyQuil together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Creatine and NyQuil together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Creatine and NyQuil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Creatine and NyQuil >>>
On Mar, 28, 2015: 0 people who takes Creatine, NyQuil is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Creatine (creatine)
- NyQuil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Creatine and NyQuil?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Creatine and NyQuil
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a 21-year old man with Gainz. The patient has Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Betaine Anhydrous, Creatine, Claravis for a 15-year old boy with Workout Supplement, Acne Vulgaris.
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a 46-year old woman with Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a 39-year old woman with Flu. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Nyquil for a 47-year old woman with Sleep Disorder. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Creatine (creatine) is often used to treat muscle mass. Nyquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat the flu. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Creatine is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Creatine alternatives:
- Nyquil alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.