Review: Creatine and NyQuil
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Creatine and NyQuil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Creatine and NyQuil >>>
What are the drugs
Creatine (latest outcomes from 150 users) has active ingredients of creatine. It is often used in muscle building therapy.
Nyquil (latest outcomes from 1,133 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in cough.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 0 people who take Creatine, NyQuil is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Creatine (creatine)
- NyQuil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Creatine and NyQuil?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Creatine and NyQuil
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Creatine and NyQuil
- support group for people who take Creatine
- support group for people who take NyQuil
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What would cause a false positive for methadone
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Back Pain - Low, and takes Gabapentin, Percocet, Lasix, Clonidine, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Norvasc, Topiramate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Metoprolol Tartrate, Motrin, Motrin Migraine Pain, Tylenol, NyQuil)
I am testing positive for methadone that I don't take. what will cause a false positive
- I took too much nyquil and my heart rate has raised. how long does this last?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Depressed Mood, Anxiety And Stress, and takes NyQuil, Unisom)
My boyfriend of two years and I broke up. I freak out took quite a bit of nyquil to sleep and also one Unison sleeping pill. This was around six PM. I also hadn't slept AT ALL the night before. Then at ten pm he shows up with friends and family to help him move his stuff out. I freaked out even wors ...
- I had blepharoplasty this morning. can i take nyquil tonight
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who takes Nyquil)
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Creatine (creatine) is often used to treat muscle mass. Nyquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; doxylamine; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat common cold. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Creatine is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Creatine alternatives:
- Nyquil alternatives:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a patient with Common Cold. The patient has Burning Eyes
Comments: Itching burning hot eyelids
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a patient with Bodybuilding. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: I started taking cratine for bodybuilding purpose, since then Hiccups occcurs continously.
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a patient with Pain - Muscles. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Also Hair loss and Diarrhoea while taking creatine tablets. only took for few days.
- A study of side effects of Creatine Monohydrate for a patient with Mono. The patient has Ringing In The Ears (a ringing in the ears)
Comments: is it going away if i stop using it?
- A study of side effects of NyQuil for a patient with Cold Symptoms. The patient has Increased Thirst
Comments: thirst has clearly increased since starting on Nyquil. Cold symptoms are relieved, but now drinking easily triple liquid intake (water) than before.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.