Review: taking Crestor and Alcohol together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Crestor and Alcohol together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Crestor and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Crestor and Alcohol >>>
On Apr, 12, 2015: 27 people who take Crestor, Alcohol are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Alcohol (alcohol)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Amnesia||Drug Ineffective||n/a||n/a||Blood Pressure Increased||n/a||n/a||Drug Ineffective|
|Loss Of Consciousness||Renal Failure Acute||Myopathy||Amnesia|
|Dyspnoea||Alcohol Use||Asthenia||Renal Failure Acute|
|Blood Triglycerides Increased||Dry Mouth||Palpitations||Headache|
|Dysphagia||Faecal Incontinence||Uhthoff's Phenomenon||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease|
|Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||Decreased Appetite||Intervertebral Disc Degeneration||Dysgeusia|
|Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||Amnesia||Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||Malaise|
|Alanine Aminotransferase Increased||Weight Increased||Muscular Weakness||Nausea|
|Pathological Gambling||Breast Cancer Metastatic||Hypoaesthesia||Confusional State|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease||Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased|
|Renal Failure Acute||Hyperhidrosis|
|Dysgeusia||Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased|
|Drug Effect Decreased||Sinus Tachycardia|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Compulsive Shopping||Asthenia||Malaise||Drug Ineffective|
|Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||Paraesthesia||Alcohol Interaction||Renal Failure Acute|
|Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||Hypoaesthesia||Vomiting||Confusional State|
|Pathological Gambling||Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||Dysgeusia||Drug Effect Decreased|
|Alanine Aminotransferase Increased||Muscular Weakness||Feeling Abnormal||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease|
|Blood Triglycerides Increased||Intervertebral Disc Degeneration||Nightmare||Weight Increased|
|Gamma-glutamyltransferase Decreased||Myopathy||Skin Sensitisation||Alcohol Use|
|Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased||Palpitations||Injury||Nausea|
|Oropharyngeal Spasm||Blood Pressure Increased||Pain||Faecal Incontinence|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Crestor and Alcohol on
Do you take Crestor and Alcohol?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Crestor and Alcohol
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Crestor, Nifedipine, Atenolol, Losartan Potassium for a 42-year old man with Lower Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Paracetamol for a 50-year old woman with N-a-g, Overdose. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Tricor, Plavix, Synthroid, Premarin, Phentermine for a 59-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Cholesterol Embolization Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone-producing Pituitary Tumour, Hormone Level Nos Abnormal, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Lisinopril for a 70-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Cough, Yawning
- A study of drug interactions between Mirena, Crestor for a 38-year old woman with Birth Control, Ldl. The patient has Fatigue, Weight Gain
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Crestor is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Crestor alternatives:
- Alcohol alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.