Review: taking Diovan and Clonidine and Toprol-xl together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Diovan and Clonidine and Toprol-xl together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Diovan and Clonidine and Toprol-xl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 209 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Apr, 14, 2015: 209 people who take Diovan, Clonidine, Toprol-xl are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Diovan (valsartan)
- Clonidine (clonidine)
- Toprol-xl (metoprolol succinate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Anhedonia||Muscular Weakness||n/a||Chest Pain||Skin Disorder||n/a||Urinary Tract Infection||Dizziness|
|Renal Injury||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis||Hypersensitivity||Skin Atrophy||Bacterial Sepsis||Pain|
|Renal Failure||Oedema||Malignant Hypertension||Rash Papular||Hypovolaemia||Hypertension|
|Multi-organ Failure||Oedema Peripheral||Nausea||Pruritus||Anaemia|
|Emotional Distress||Mobility Decreased||Polycythaemia||Skin Exfoliation||Headache|
|Injury||Impaired Healing||Supraventricular Tachycardia||Skin Hypertrophy||Weight Decreased|
|Death||Dry Skin||Dyspnoea||Skin Ulcer||Nausea|
|Renal Impairment||Erythema||Hypertension||Skin Tightness||Blood Pressure Increased|
|Application Site Urticaria||Skin Ulcer||Infection||Skin Induration||Fall|
|Application Site Pruritus||Hyperkeratosis||Left Ventricular Hypertrophy||Petechiae||Fatigue|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Hypertension||Cardiac Failure Congestive|
|Blood Pressure Increased||Fatigue|
|Burning Sensation||Chest Pain|
|Loss Of Consciousness||Sepsis|
|Fall||Abdominal Pain Upper|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Polycythaemia||n/a||n/a||Chest Pain||Erythema Infectiosum||Drug Ineffective||Pain||Anaemia|
|Supraventricular Tachycardia||Convulsion||Anaemia||Coronary Artery Disease||Dizziness||Sepsis|
|Nausea||Diarrhoea||Blood Cholesterol Increased||Hypertension||Hypertension|
|Malignant Hypertension||Vomiting||Blood Triglycerides Increased||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis||Cardiac Failure Congestive|
|Chest Pain||Cardiac Arrest||Cardiac Disorder||Renal Failure||Fall|
|Cardiomyopathy||Abdominal Pain||Hypertension||Weight Decreased||Weight Decreased|
|Back Pain||Cardiac Failure Congestive||Abdominal Pain||Blood Pressure Increased|
|Brain Death||Diabetes Mellitus||Burning Sensation||Nausea|
|Dyspnoea||Convulsion||Ingrowing Nail||Abdominal Pain Upper|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Diovan and Clonidine and Toprol-xl?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Diovan and Clonidine and Toprol-xl
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Diovan for a 65-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Valsartan for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure.
- A study of side effects of Toprol-xl for a 71-year old woman with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Inability To Walk Distance Of More That 15 Yards, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Promethazine, Clonidine, Xanax, Wellbutrin, Prilosec, Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman with Withdrawal From Opioids, Nasuea, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Acid Reflux, Weight Loss.
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Diovan for a 85-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Skin Tests - Allergy
Related drug interaction studies:
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.