Review: taking Flagyl and Orange Juice together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Flagyl and Orange Juice together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flagyl and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flagyl and Orange Juice >>>
On Apr, 14, 2015: 0 people who takes Flagyl, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Flagyl (metronidazole)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flagyl and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Flagyl and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a 71-year old man with Infection. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a 40-year old woman with Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Azithromycin for a 27-year old woman with Bacterial Infection, Chlamydia. The patient has Mouth Dry Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a 42-year old man with Dental Abscess. The patient has Swollen Glands, Fatigue, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a 27-year old woman with Vaginitis. The patient has Chest Pain
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Flagyl (metronidazole) is often used to treat vaginitis bacterial. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Flagyl is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Flagyl alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.