Review: Flagyl and Orange Juice
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flagyl and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flagyl and Orange Juice >>>
What are the drugs
Flagyl (latest outcomes from 10,482 users) has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial.
Orange Juice (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of sweet orange.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 0 people who take Flagyl, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Flagyl (metronidazole)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flagyl and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Flagyl and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flagyl and Orange Juice
- support group for people who take Flagyl
- support group for people who take Orange Juice
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Looking for other testimonies who have had more severe side effects than those listed from taking metronidazole & alcohol?
Had 4 beers over 4 hour period on last day of taking Metronidazole. Was vomiting & basically acting totally out of character as in wild & argumentative - similar to being bad drunk. Went to sleep & woke up with basically no memory of what happened.
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse. I tried low dose of corticosteroides,colifoam but nothing seems to be working,so I am desperate. Now for a two and a half months I have been using Imuran(Azathioprine).Can you tell is it going to help me, or should I try something else. Please!Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance.
- Is anyone here being treated for h pylori?
Diagnosed with H-pylori and am challenged with pharmophobia (which is a phobia for taking any kind of medication in any form)also anxiety, and agoraphobia which extends to too many things such as driving, going out alone, chocolate, cherries and the list goes on. Can anyone tell me if they are or has taken these medicines together and what was the out come? Side affects, how long it took to get better, and if the weight came back after treatment. I have gone from 156 pds to 140 and it gets lower some days. haven't taken the meds yet and am seeing a counselor to help get me to that point.
- I used metrogel and now i have severe incontinence. i'm also on ant-depressants. please help
I went for a routine check up to my gynae and she noticed an inflammation or something and prescribed Metrogel. I followed the rules for hygiene and administered the gel. After the 5th day I developed this feeling of incontinence(urgently wanting to badly pee but just a few drops come out) I spoke to my gynae about it and she said I must use citrosoda. I tried Interflora probiotic and yoghurt and overnight it seemed to be okay. Its two days and although its a little better it means that I can't be out of the house because I have to run urgently to the toilet all the time.
- I am on the nexplanon since january the last two weeks i feel fluttering like my last two pregnancy... could i be pregnant ..if not what is it
I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen like the same butterfly feeling when I was pregnant with my two boys. Some morning I wake up nauseous but for the moat part there are no other side effects..
- I have heavy feeling in the chest, hands and leg tremors, diarrhea and insomnia. blood infection white count 12.4 treated with ciprofloxacin now metronidazole and miconazole. why this second set?
Been having mini strokes since 2005. Due to steroids have developed diabetes. This year have been plagued by infections of one kind or another. Recently started getting chest discomfort, insomnia , headaches body tremors and diarrhoea. Doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. Didn't work . Now he has placed me on metronidazole suppositories. I am confused as I have not been sexually active for years. Can these drugs help my symptoms?
- Is it ok to take methocarbamol and metronidazole at the same time
Took methocarbamol because of pain in my shoulder and I have a bacteria infection so I also took metronidazol and my eye lids are swollen
- Has anyone ever had testicular swelling when on cipro ou flagyl?
My husband is on both of these drugs as well as another for dysentery. Has anyone had problems with testicular swelling using either one of these drugs?
- Having breast pain why?
I'm having pain in the left breast closer to the arm there is pain also close to the nipple. It has been there for about 5weeks. It hurt when I Lay down, when I lift my arm up. I smoke.
- How to recover from loss of appetite after lamisil
I have no appetite even though I'm hungry. Everything tastes the same , mostly like cardboard. Can't taste the difference between foods. Am only aware of textures and can only stomach a few bites of anything. This has been going on for over three weeks. I stopped taking Lamisil once the diahrhea started. Can you tell me if its going to get better? what has worked for you. Did your appetite return to normal.
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Flagl helped my depression
After taking Flagl for two weeks (Two per day) My depression vanished. It is now three months since I had a depression episode. Thank God for the doctor who prescribed it he saved my life. Thank you Flagl
- Too much sleep/sleeping past 12+ hours
Caused me to sleep and to the point where I slept 12+ hours and still didn't want to wake up
- Stevens johnson syndrome- flagyl for h.pylori
Diagnosed with h.pylori with positive blood work and breath-test. Started 7 day course of Amoxycillin and Flagyl . On day 7, developed symptoms- large red 2inch hives on legs, extreme frontal headache , pressure behind eyes, pink eye, pain in eyes, sore throat, very slight fever and body ache. Last dose of Flagyl and Amoxycillin was not taken. Symptoms disappeared after 48 hours. Abdominal pain returned after month. Started 2nd treatment to eradicate h.pylori. After 3rd dose of Tetracyline and Flagyl, developed same Stevens Johnsons symptoms --large hives, low grade fever, eye pain and redness, extreme headache, pressure behind eyes, sore throat and feeling of impending doom. Stopped taking antibiotics, symptoms disappeared in 48 hours. Evaluation- I am extremely allergic to Flagyl. I required allergy testing to determine which antibiotics I can safely take in the future.
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Flagyl (metronidazole) is often used to treat vaginitis bacterial. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Flagyl alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flavonoids, Varenicline for a 33-year old man who has Cigarette Smoking
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Doxycycline for a 44-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Probiotics, Metronidazole for a 26-year old woman who has Traveler's Diarrhea - E. Coli
- Comparions of Adipex-p, Flagyl for a 44-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial
- Comparions of Phentermine, Amphotericin B, Metronidazole, Azathioprine, Pentasa for a 19-year old girl who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Miconazole Nitrate, Vandazole for a 20-year old woman who has Alcohol Use
- Comparions of Unisom, Metronidazole for a 25-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial
- Comparions of Flagyl, Augmentin '875' for a 52-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Mesalamine, Flagyl for a 47-year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Differin, Metrogel for a 52-year old woman who has Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.