Review: taking Flexeril and Narcan together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Flexeril and Narcan together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Narcan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and Narcan >>>
On Mar, 6, 2015: 44 people who take Flexeril, Narcan are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Narcan (naloxone hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Panic Reaction||n/a||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome Neonatal||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Pain|
|Oedema||Maternal Drugs Affecting Foetus||Dyspnoea|
|Vomiting||General Physical Health Deterioration|
|Visual Impairment||Bone Disorder|
|Injury||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||Creatinine Urine Increased||Vomiting||Diabetes Mellitus||Pain||Lethargy||Vomiting|
|Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion||Musculoskeletal Discomfort||Suicidal Behaviour||Dyspnoea||Hypoglycaemia||Atelectasis|
|Urine Chloride Decreased||Injury||Diabetic Retinopathy||Pneumonia||Renal Failure Chronic||Pneumonia|
|Blood Uric Acid Increased||Headache||Psychotic Disorder||Anaemia||Systemic Candida||Dyspnoea|
|Blood Uric Acid Decreased||Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke||Hallucination||Pyrexia||Staphylococcal Bacteraemia||Oedema Peripheral|
|Blood Potassium Decreased||Oedema||Death||Hypoxia||Balance Disorder||Nausea|
|Blood Urea Decreased||Visual Impairment||Anxiety||Localised Infection||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease||Pain|
|Blood Urea Increased||Vertigo||Major Depression||Hyperglycaemia||Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||Syncope|
|Blood Osmolarity Increased||Stress||Rash||Tardive Dyskinesia||Renal Failure|
|Panic Reaction||Arthralgia||Hypertensive Cardiomyopathy||Abdominal Pain|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Narcan?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Flexeril and Narcan
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man with Muscle Mass. The patient has Doxazosin 2mg
- A study of side effects of Amrix for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Abdominal Pain
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Flexeril alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.