Review: Flexeril and Narcan
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Flexeril and Narcan together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Narcan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 44 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril and Narcan >>>
What are the drugs
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,437 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Narcan (latest outcomes from 483 users) has active ingredients of naloxone hydrochloride.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 44 people who take Flexeril, Narcan are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Narcan (naloxone hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Panic Reaction||n/a||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome Neonatal||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Pain|
|Oedema||Maternal Drugs Affecting Foetus||Dyspnoea|
|Vomiting||General Physical Health Deterioration|
|Visual Impairment||Bone Disorder|
|Injury||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||Creatinine Urine Increased||Vomiting||Diabetes Mellitus||Pain||Lethargy||Vomiting|
|Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion||Musculoskeletal Discomfort||Suicidal Behaviour||Dyspnoea||Hypoglycaemia||Atelectasis|
|Urine Chloride Decreased||Injury||Diabetic Retinopathy||Pneumonia||Renal Failure Chronic||Pneumonia|
|Blood Uric Acid Increased||Headache||Psychotic Disorder||Anaemia||Systemic Candida||Dyspnoea|
|Blood Uric Acid Decreased||Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke||Hallucination||Pyrexia||Staphylococcal Bacteraemia||Oedema Peripheral|
|Blood Potassium Decreased||Oedema||Death||Hypoxia||Balance Disorder||Nausea|
|Blood Urea Decreased||Visual Impairment||Anxiety||Localised Infection||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease||Pain|
|Blood Urea Increased||Vertigo||Major Depression||Hyperglycaemia||Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||Syncope|
|Blood Osmolarity Increased||Stress||Rash||Tardive Dyskinesia||Renal Failure|
|Panic Reaction||Arthralgia||Hypertensive Cardiomyopathy||Abdominal Pain|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Flexeril and Narcan?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Flexeril and Narcan
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and Narcan
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who take Narcan
Latest outcomes in real world:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life. My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- It looks like i lose my balance when i have turned a few corners
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Navigation Problem, Loss Of Balance)
It looks like I lose my balance when walking, but my balance is very good when tested. It is more like my navigation system is switched off, and I struggle to walk when there are frequent changes of direction eg in buildings. I can do a 10 mile hike, ride a bike, and go up a ladder with no prob ...
- Can raynauds syndrome cause moderate neuraopathy?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Cervical Fusion, Moderate Neuropathy, Raynauds Syndrome, and takes Flexeril)
I have been diagnosed with moderate neuropathy. After multiple blood tests and diabetes testing, the doctor concluded that the cause of the neuropathy is unknown, possible genetic. In talking with my family, I cannot identify anyone who has/had this diagnosis. I am receiving no treatment at this tim ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Depakote, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Abilify)
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Effects of eliminating folic acid
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, and takes Naloxone Hydrochloride)
After my doctor recommended I be treated for an enlarged prostate I began to cut out all bread & cereal and replace it with home made bread made with a bread machine. I purchased a wheat grinder and wheat berries and grind my own flour. The result is not only my prostate problems are much be ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Hypermetanephrinemia, Insomnia, Palpitations, Hyperhidrosis, and takes Flexeril, Dilaudid, Morphine Sulfate, Fentanyl, Synthroid, Savella)
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Flexeril alternatives:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Cellulitis. The patient has Rash (redness), Cellulitis Streptococcal (deep skin soft tissue infection by bacteria)
Comments: flareups about twice a year. My cousins on both sides of my family have fibromyagia and I am suspicious that I may also. I want to know if these two diseases are realted
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Fluoxetine, Flexeril, Omeprazole, Benadryl, Hyzaar for a patient with Depression, ?, Spasmodic Torticollis, Sleep Disorder, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Forgetfulness, Confusion
Comments: I have dizzinws, forgetfulness and memory loss
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes, Hyperlipidemia
Comments: Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Protonix, Flexeril, Gabapentin, Synthroid for a patient with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Acid Reflux, Muscle Spasms, Spinal Stenosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Eyelid Retraction, Serous Otitis Media
Comments: i have cricket/ringing sounds in both ears about 4-6 weeks..nonstop sounds
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.