Review: Flexeril and Pyrolite
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Pyrolite. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Pyrolite (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of technetium tc-99m pyro/trimeta phosphates kit.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 0 people who take Flexeril, Pyrolite is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Pyrolite (technetium tc-99m pyro/trimeta phosphates kit)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flexeril and Pyrolite?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Flexeril and Pyrolite
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Flexeril and Pyrolite
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who take Pyrolite
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Can raynauds syndrome cause moderate neuraopathy?
I have been diagnosed with moderate neuropathy. After multiple blood tests and diabetes testing, the doctor concluded that the cause of the neuropathy is unknown, possible genetic. In talking with my family, I cannot identify anyone who has/had this diagnosis. I am receiving no treatment at this tim ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Can flexiral withdraw cause angina? also notice when it's time for a bowel movement
I've had a resent (2 weeks ago) stress and nucular scan with no sign of heart attack. Also I get this feeling occasionally before a bowel movement
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
- Can i take 10mg wellbutrin and 15mg cyclobenziprin
Wellbutrin make lose weight and give me head aches so I take cyclobenzaprin for weight gain and head aches
- Take low dose aspirin daily. have gained 35# in 2 yrs. also cortef 5 mg daily. tapering off cortef, but could weight gain be an aspirin side effect?
Weight in 2010 = 148#. Blood clot 2010 - take small dose aspirin per day. Weight Sept 12, 2013=175#. In addition to aspirin take 5 mg Cortef for adrenal insufficiency (am in process of tapering down the Cortef). Armoir thyroid, flexerel , BP meds as needed. Discontinued Prozac June 2013. I am ...
- Can i take the drug cyclobenzaprine if i have mitral valve prolapse?
In reading about the drug, Cyclobenzaprine, it states that it should not be taken if you have a heart murmur or arrythmia. I have mitral valve prolapse that I am not being treated for and take no medication for. The doctor who prescribed Cyclobenzaprine is my orthopedic surgeon and pain management ...
- Will sulindac cause me to gain weight?
I am 45 overweight still. I have lost 50 pounds prior to starting sulindac and now I'm just losing one pound a month. Exercise (zumba, elipitical , walk, light weights, and swim) which I do 2 of those workouts daily and eat fairly good. Is any of these medications interfering with my weight loss?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Flexeril alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Percocet, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Flexeril for a 62-year old woman who has Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Comparions of Flexeril, Magnesium Oxide, Dilantin, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Bacopa, Ashwagandha, Nucynta for a 35-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Mirapex, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Zoloft, , Vicodin, Cymbalta, Gabapentin for a 58-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Crestor, Cardizem, Flexeril for a 65-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.