Review: taking Flexeril and Pyrolite together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Flexeril and Pyrolite together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Flexeril and Pyrolite. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Flexeril and Pyrolite >>>
On Mar, 29, 2015: 0 people who takes Flexeril, Pyrolite is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)
- Pyrolite (technetium tc-99m pyro/trimeta phosphates kit)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Flexeril and Pyrolite?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Flexeril and Pyrolite
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin Ib, Flexeril, Doxycycline, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zoloft for a 36-year old woman with Sciatica, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety. The patient has Fatigue, Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Flexeril, Norco for a 26-year old woman with Concussion. The patient has Missed Periods
- A study of side effects of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man with Muscle Mass. The patient has Doxazosin 2mg
- A study of side effects of Amrix for a 56-year old woman with Pain - Back. The patient has Swelling
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Flexeril alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.