Review: taking Plaquenil and Fluocinonide together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Plaquenil and Fluocinonide together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Plaquenil and Fluocinonide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from 15,548 Plaquenil users) Fluocinonide has active ingredients of fluocinonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from 741 Fluocinonide users)
What are the drugs
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from 15,548 Plaquenil users)
Fluocinonide has active ingredients of fluocinonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from 741 Fluocinonide users)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 22 people who take Plaquenil, Fluocinonide are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate)
- Fluocinonide (fluocinonide)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Fall||Infusion Site Erythema|
|Serratia Infection||Infusion Site Pruritus|
|Staphylococcal Infection||Infusion Site Swelling|
|Temperature Regulation Disorder|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Temperature Regulation Disorder||Mania||Photosensitivity Reaction|
|Obsessive Thoughts||Vaginal Discharge||Infusion Site Swelling|
|Cluster Headache||Dry Mouth||Infusion Site Erythema|
|Headache||Peritonitis Bacterial||Infusion Site Pruritus|
|Blood Pressure Increased||Application Site Pruritus||Hypersensitivity|
|Application Site Erythema||Heart Rate Increased|
|Application Site Urticaria||Disease Progression|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Plaquenil and Fluocinonide?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Plaquenil and Fluocinonide
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 53-year old woman with Hair Loss, Iga Deficiency, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Don't Want To Socialize At All
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Plaquenil, Methotrexate, Orencia for a 60-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Appendicitis Perforated
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Lupus. The patient has Vulvar Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium D - Glucarate, Vitamin D, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Nadolol for a 81-year old woman with Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Polymyalgia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Plaquenil, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Pantoprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta for a 60-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Ra, Stomach Discomfort, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bladder Irritation
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used to treat systemic lupus erythematosus. Fluocinonide (fluocinonide) is often used to treat eczema. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Plaquenil is used in:
- Fluocinonide is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Plaquenil alternatives:
- Fluocinonide alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.