Review: taking GABA and Zoloft together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take GABA and Zoloft together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between GABA and Zoloft. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take GABA and Zoloft >>>
On Mar, 29, 2015: 1 people who takes GABA, Zoloft is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- GABA (gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid))
- Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take GABA and Zoloft?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking GABA and Zoloft
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Synthroid, Ranitidine, Singulair, Zoloft, Omeprazole; Sodium Bicarbonate, Victoza, Metformin for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Thyroid Disorder, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Anxiety Disorder, Gerd, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Stomach Pain, Gerd, Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Zoloft for a 25-year old woman with ADD, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Insomnia, Hyperglycaemia, Dry Mouth, Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vyvanse for a 41-year old woman with Depression, Binge Eating. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 20-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Non-cardiac Chest Pain (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus), Food Intolerance (inability to have food), Rapid Heart Beat
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Anastrozole, Zoloft for a 66-year old woman with Heartburn - Chronic, Breast Cancer In Situ, Depression. The patient has Nausea
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Gaba (gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid)) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Gaba is used in:
- Zoloft is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Gaba alternatives:
- Zoloft alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.