Review: Adderall 10 and Geodon drug interactions
This review analyzes the interactions between Adderall 10 and Geodon. It is created by eHealthMe based on 225 people who have drug interactions while taking the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Adderall 10 (latest outcomes from 4,870 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Geodon (latest outcomes from 14,687 users) has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
On Feb, 28, 2014: 225 people who reported to have interactions when taking Adderall 10, Geodon are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
- Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Adderall 10, Geodon:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||30|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||28|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||17|
|Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements)||13|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Adderall 10, Geodon:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder||6|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||6|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||4|
|Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder)||3|
|Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (disorder that causes extreme fatigue)||2|
|Loss Of Libido (loss of sexual urge)||2|
|Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel)||2|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Mental disorder
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Adderall 10 is used in:
- Geodon is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Adderall 10 alternatives:
- Geodon alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (1 year ago):
I have had hair loss for years but it has gotten worse over the last 6 months. Sometimes I loose a handful at a time.
appearance: much older than I am in 1 yr. have had 3 dvt in past 2 yr.
out of control when not in control of others,violent tantrums,excessive hateful and curse words.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca.. Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Has long term clonazepam use caused you seemingly irreversible psychosis, for which you were given an antipsychotic? if so, were you able to get off of the antipsychotic and clonazepam? how?
Started clonazepam around 2002. In 2007, I was hospitalized (I'm not sure what the doctors were thinking) and I was given an antipsychotic as well, and maybe another medication. My psychiatrist lowered and eliminated all my medication in 2011 and 2012, and each time was hospitalized and again given ...
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
- Olanzepine withdrawal
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
- Synthroid (generic-levothyroxine) lymphocyte increase
Take generic adderall 10mg (amphetamine salt) daily for ADHD and just started on levothyroxine only therapy about 1 week ago. I take generic fioricet w/cod for migraines as needed, usually twice a month for migraines that linger. Took my levothyroxine and amphetamine about noon, had slept in becaus ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Atenolol, Celexa, Geodon for a patient with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Heart Palpitations, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Lovenox, Geodon, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Ativan, Adderall 30, Adipex-p, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Dvt, N-a-g, Depression, Anxiety, Adhd, Weight Loss, Psychological Abuse. The patient has Atherosclerosis, Hepatitis B Virus, Rash (Rashes), Venous Insufficiency, Skin Mass, Loss Of Eyelashes, Change In Sustained Attention, Band Sensation, Nail Injury, Cracks In Corner Of Mouth Constantly, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Geodon, Zoloft, Adderall Xr 5 for a patient with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Depression - Adolescents, Adhd.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.