Review: taking Gum Weed and Durezol together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Gum Weed and Durezol together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Gum Weed and Durezol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Gum Weed and Durezol >>>
On Apr, 2, 2015: 0 people who takes Gum Weed, Durezol is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Gum Weed (gumweed)
- Durezol (difluprednate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Gum Weed and Durezol?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Gum Weed and Durezol
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Durezol for a 55-year old man with Birth Control. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Durezol, Prednisone, Reglan, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Flexeril, Gabapentin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 37-year old woman with Uveitis, Autoimmune Disorder, Constipation, Tachyarrhythmia, Arthralgia, Anxiety, Gerd, Nerve Pain. The patient has Smelling Burning, Muscle Twitching, Numbness, Studdering Over Words, Thinking Problems, Weakness, Tiredness, Clogged Ears And Ringing, Palpitations, Electric Shock Down R Side When Turn Head To R, Blurry Vision One Eye, Painful Leg And Foot Cramp, Muscle Stiffness
- A study of side effects of Durezol for a 35-year old woman with Anterior Uveitis. The patient has Subconjunctival Hemorrhage
- A study of drug interactions between Durezol, Prolensa, Besivance for a 58-year old man with Cataract Surgery. The patient has Burning Sensation, Itching In The Groin
- A study of drug interactions between Cosopt, Alphagan, Durezol, Valtrex for a 47-year old man with Iritis. The patient has Vision Blurred, Burning Eyes, Eye Redness
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Durezol (difluprednate) is often used to treat uveitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.