Review: taking Hempseed and Flax Lignans together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Hempseed and Flax Lignans together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hempseed and Flax Lignans. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hempseed and Flax Lignans >>>
On Mar, 30, 2015: 0 people who takes Hempseed, Flax Lignans is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Hempseed (marijuana)
- Flax Lignans (flaxseed)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hempseed and Flax Lignans?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Hempseed and Flax Lignans
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Tribulis Terrestris, Marijuana for a 29-year old man with Testosterone, Stress. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a 32-year old man with Cannabis Intoxication. The patient has Thrombophlebitis Migrans
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine, Cannabis Sativa, Vyvanse, Testosterone Enanthate for a 25-year old man with Lethargy, Add, Secondary Hypogonadism. The patient has Anger, Depression Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 39-year old man with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Excessive Skin, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned), Jitters, Depression, Anxiety
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.