Review: Hempseed and Flax Lignans
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hempseed and Flax Lignans. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Hempseed (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of marijuana.
Flax Lignans (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of flaxseed.
On Oct, 20, 2014: 0 people who take Hempseed, Flax Lignans is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Hempseed (marijuana)
- Flax Lignans (flaxseed)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Hempseed and Flax Lignans?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Hempseed and Flax Lignans
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Hempseed and Flax Lignans
- support group for people who take Flax Lignans
- support group for people who take Hempseed
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Is smoking marijuana bad for a shunt in you does it affect it anyway possible? i got it for a liquid vain getting big . he said i can smoke cigarettes but no marijuana? i don't get it.
i got this shunt in me after a motorcycle accident with no helmet i got out the hospital all great at first they kept checking up and saw the liquid vain getting big . i was smoking every day since 6 grade and i do not understand how a cigarette i can smoke but no marijuana .. i do not get how a cig ...
- Hi everyone : i've take vitamin b2 riboflavin with medical marijuana is there a problem i think im high as f ! i have not experienced such like this.
so wild and abnormal feelings 6 hour high in the galaxy !
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I.c.d. and marijuana use
I suffered a massive myocardial infarction. 2 weeks after went into cardiac arrest, I had an I.C.D.implanted. I currently am on 6 different medications. My anxiety level and depression was ridiculous. Unable to sleep, and function socially, I self medicated myself with Marijuana. For about an 8 week ...
- Marijuana is found to help hyposmia
For a woman who remembers being unable to tell what was cooking in her elementary school cafeteria before she actually entered it while her classmates, on the other hand, were, I have found that marijuana improves the sense of smell. While marijuana heightens the senses in general, touch, taste, sig ...
- Marijuana effect on oa pain
I have severe OA ( hips, knees replaced) cervical and lumbar spine require fusing both shoulders need replacing.This is Ortho doc talking not me. I get no relief from non-steroidal anti inflammatory or only short relief from steroid injections. oxicodine does work when pain is intollerable but Fear ...
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.