Review: taking Hempseed and Megace together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Hempseed and Megace together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Hempseed and Megace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Hempseed and Megace >>>
On Mar, 2, 2015: 2 people who take Hempseed, Megace are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Hempseed (marijuana)
- Megace (megestrol acetate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Hempseed and Megace?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Hempseed and Megace
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 39-year old man with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Feeling Cold
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing), Excessive Skin, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned) (sleeplessness), Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Depression, Anxiety
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 56-year old man with Insomnia. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness)
- A study of side effects of Hash for a 22-year old man with Haemangioma Of Retina. The patient has Bleeding From Ear
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 42-year old woman with Acromegaly. The patient has Primary Hyperparathyroidism (excess of parathyroid hormone in the bloodstream due to over activity of one or more of the body's four parathyroid glands), Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues)
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Megace (megestrol acetate) is often used to treat appetite - decreased. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.