Review: Herb Two-Pence and Percocet
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Herb Two-Pence and Percocet. . The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Apr, 7, 2014: 0 people who reported to have interactions when taking Herb Two-Pence, Percocet is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Herb Two-Pence (moneywort)
- Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
No reports are found. Please check back later.
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Percocet is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Percocet alternatives:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you develop spondysis & spondylolisthesis/ from c.r.p.s. after using your good leg to lean on, put more pressure to compensate for your bad leg to help take pain & pressure off of your bad leg
For many year's I have always used my good leg (rt ) to compensate for the pain & pressure to help relieve pain from my Lt leg that i have C.R.P.S. in. Could now my having Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis of the S1 on S2 of my spine. Be the cause of this. Someone PLEASE help me with this questio ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.