Review: taking Herb Two-Pence and Percocet together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Herb Two-Pence and Percocet together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Herb Two-Pence and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Herb Two-Pence and Percocet >>>
On Mar, 5, 2015: 0 people who takes Herb Two-Pence, Percocet is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Herb Two-Pence (moneywort)
- Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Herb Two-Pence and Percocet?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Herb Two-Pence and Percocet
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Percocet for a 23-year old woman with Zofran, Zanaflex. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Control
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Depakote for a 43-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Adderall, Amlodipine, Janumet, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man with Arthritis Reactive, Adhd, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Cyclosporine, Percocet for a 18-year old girl with Infection, Immune Status, Pain. The patient has Eczema Vesicular
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Percocet alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.