Review: Horsebane and Cutweed
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Horsebane and Cutweed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Horsebane and Cutweed >>>
What are the drugs
Horsebane (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of water fennel.
Cutweed (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of bladderwrack.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 0 people who take Horsebane, Cutweed is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Horsebane (water fennel)
- Cutweed (bladderwrack)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Horsebane and Cutweed?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Horsebane and Cutweed
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Horsebane and Cutweed
- support group for people who take Cutweed
- support group for people who take Horsebane
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How do you know if your spleen ruptured without going to the doctor?
I think I may be starting menopause. The last two years I have hadway more discomfort with my periods. Then the last two months I've had pains under my left rib cage that seems to travel to the right side. Last night was the worst I've ever felt with it. Today I started having chills, in the last tw ...
- Can using coq10 whilst on blood pressure meds (ibersartan) cause anxiety and panic attack symptoms
Since commencing use of Ubiquinol (COQ10) over 2 months ago, anxiety and panic attack symptoms (racing heart, irregular breathing) have occurred for the first time. I am also on approval blood pressure medication and blood pressure has been well controlled for over 7 years. I now noted that the COQ1 ...
- Anyone having pain in muscles two weeks or more after injection of avonex? does avonex do damage to the muscles into which it is injected?
15+ yrs dx with RRMS has progressed to SPMS. Been on Avonex entire time and my condition has progressed slowly. I am still able to walk, do stairs (though slowly), cook, do housework (unfortunately!:-)) and generally take care of myself and family for the most part. Depression has been a problem ...
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.