Review: taking Huang Se and Hauhechelwurzel together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Huang Se and Hauhechelwurzel together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Huang Se and Hauhechelwurzel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Jan, 29, 2015: 0 people who takes Huang Se, Hauhechelwurzel is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Huang Se (astragalus)
- Hauhechelwurzel (spiny restharrow)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Huang Se and Hauhechelwurzel?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Huang Se and Hauhechelwurzel
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Huang Se and Hauhechelwurzel
- support group for people who take Hauhechelwurzel
- support group for people who take Huang Se
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.