Review: Imuran and Orange Juice
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Imuran and Orange Juice together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Imuran and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Imuran and Orange Juice >>>
What are the drugs
Imuran (latest outcomes from 9,807 users) has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Orange juice (latest outcomes) has active ingredients of sweet orange.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 0 people who take Imuran, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Imuran (azathioprine)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Imuran and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Imuran and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Imuran and Orange Juice
- support group for people who take Imuran
- support group for people who take Orange Juice
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can a patient that takes prograf and imuran can also take black cohosh suplements ?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Pre-menopause, and takes Imuran, Prograf)
I am a kidney transplant patient, I had my transplant 4 years ago and because of my previous kidney function, now I have early menopause symptoms like, severe vaginal dryness, night sweats, low libido and so on... So i would like to know if i can take some of these herbs to help me out. Black Cohosh ...
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
(Asked by a 23 year old man who has Frequent Bowel Movements, Bloody Diarrhea, Paina, Grumbling Intestines, Lose Weight, and takes Ciprofloxacin, Imuran, Metronidazole)
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse. I ...
- Is the a correlation with mycobacterium and myasthena gravis?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Myasthenia Gravis, Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Imuran, Pyridostigmine Bromide)
I was exposed to a leper colony for about five months while in Vietnam. Many of the lepers died with open wounds and I actually wore some of their beads and trinkets around my neck. I slept on their beds and drank from their water source. Out of the clear blue almost 40 years later with no indicat ...
- I have a 20cm hiatal hernia needing surgery could azathrioprine tablets cause it?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Crohns Disease And A Large Hiatus Hernia, and takes Imuran)
been taking azathrioprine tabl 50mg 3 times daily for several years
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Imuran (azathioprine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Imuran is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Imuran alternatives:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Sulfasalazine, Folic Acid, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease, Asthma. The patient has Hand Tremor, Heart Rate Increased
Comments: I was diagnosed with Crohn disease in the beginning of april. My blood pressure was about 100-110/65-70 and my pulse was about 55-68 before my disease. I checked my pulse and blood pressure more times every week in the last couple months, and although my blood pressure is nearly the same as it was ( ...
- A study of side effects of Imuran for a patient with Myasthenia Gravis. The patient has Loss Of Control Of Legs
Comments: I WAS EXPOSED TO A LEPRA ENVIRONMENT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. I ACTUALLY LIVED AND DRANK AND ATE FOODS THEY PREPARED, I HAD OPEN WOUNDS AND CUTS, WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONTRACT INFECTIONS. MY MG SHOWS THE ACH CHEMICAL IN MY BODY; SO I GUESS I HAVE MG PER THE DRS.
- A study of drug interactions between Prograf, Imuran, Zometa, Rapamune for a patient with Lung Transplant Rejection, Osteoporosis Prophylaxis. The patient has Lymphoedema
Comments: stopped drug (rapamune) within one week and returned to prograf. Lymphedema started when taking rapamune and has not improved with massage therapy since December of 2012. Will start pump therapy this week.
- A study of drug interactions between Azathioprine - 50MG, Prednisolone, Metformin Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Mesalamine for a patient with Crohn's Disease, Polycystic Ovaries, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Granulocytes Maturation Arrest, Dizziness, Nausea, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain
Comments: i have had these symptoms now for 3 weeks with no change my white blood cells are elevated previously 1 week they were 20,000 now on new blood test i have 18,600 whits blood cells and now the granulocyte maturation with no blast.
- A study of side effects of Azathioprine for a patient with Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
Comments: took immuran for 12 days then broke out in hives, night sweats, swelling of joints, severe back pain and severe headpain all is good now except head still hurts fairly bad. when will this end or do i have something else wrong like a sinus infection?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.