Review: taking Imuran and Orange Juice together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Imuran and Orange Juice together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Imuran and Orange Juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Imuran and Orange Juice >>>
On Apr, 24, 2015: 0 people who takes Imuran, Orange Juice is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Imuran (azathioprine)
- Orange Juice (sweet orange)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Imuran and Orange Juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Imuran and Orange Juice
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Enbrel, Lyrica, Topamax, Plaquenil, Imuran, Prednisone for a 38-year old woman with Lupus, Migraine Without Aura, Sacroiliitis, Neuropathy, Complicated Migraine, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Muscle Spasms, Myoclonic Jerks
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Plaquenil, Oxycodone, Cymbalta for a 46-year old woman with SLE, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nausea, Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Imuran for a 51-year old man with Neuromyelitis Optica. The patient has Inflammation Of Gums - Involving Bone, Gum Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra, Imuran, Mesalamine for a 24-year old woman with Epilepsy, Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Hirsutism
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Imuran (azathioprine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Imuran is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Imuran alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.