Review: taking Imuran and Zenpep together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Imuran and Zenpep together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Imuran and Zenpep. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Imuran and Zenpep >>>
Imuran has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from 9,814 Imuran users) Zenpep has active ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease). (latest outcomes from 62 Zenpep users)
What are the drugs
Imuran has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from 9,814 Imuran users)
Zenpep has active ingredients of pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease). (latest outcomes from 62 Zenpep users)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 15 people who take Imuran, Zenpep are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Imuran (azathioprine)
- Zenpep (pancrelipase (amylase;lipase;protease))
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Foetal Growth Restriction|
|Therapeutic Response Decreased|
|Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia|
|Clostridium Difficile Colitis|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Foetal Growth Restriction||Anaemia|
|Premature Delivery||Therapeutic Response Decreased|
|Pregnancy||Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia|
|Abdominal Pain||Colitis Ischaemic|
|Flushing||Clostridium Difficile Colitis|
|Lower Respiratory Tract Infection Nos||Hypoalbuminaemia|
|Malaise||Complications Of Transplanted Kidney|
|Blood Pressure Increased||Diarrhoea|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Foetal Growth Restriction||n/a||Lower Respiratory Tract Infection Nos||n/a||Foetal Growth Restriction||Flatulence||Intestinal Stenosis||Anaemia|
|Premature Delivery||Abdominal Distension||Headache||Therapeutic Response Decreased|
|Pregnancy||Bile Duct Obstruction||Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia|
|Pre-eclampsia||Abdominal Pain Upper||Encephalopathy|
|Malaise||Clostridium Difficile Colitis|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Imuran and Zenpep?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Imuran and Zenpep
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril, Prevacid, Armour Thyroid, Imuran, Prozac, Wellbutrin, Soma for a 64-year old woman with Sinusitis Acute, Low Back Pain, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Hypothyroidism, Sjogren's Syndrome, Chronic Depression, Muscle Rigidity. The patient has Depression, Back Pain, Gerd, Sjogren's Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Enbrel, Lyrica, Topamax, Plaquenil, Imuran, Prednisone for a 38-year old woman with Lupus, Migraine Without Aura, Sacroiliitis, Neuropathy, Complicated Migraine, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Muscle Spasms, Myoclonic Jerks
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Plaquenil, Oxycodone, Cymbalta for a 46-year old woman with SLE, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Nausea, Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Creon for a 70-year old man with Indigestion, Digestive. The patient has Cramps - Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Imuran for a 51-year old man with Neuromyelitis Optica. The patient has Inflammation Of Gums - Involving Bone, Gum Pain
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Imuran (azathioprine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Imuran is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Imuran alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.