Review: taking Invanz and Gabapentin together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Invanz and Gabapentin together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Invanz and Gabapentin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Invanz and Gabapentin >>>
On Mar, 31, 2015: 29 people who take Invanz, Gabapentin are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Invanz (ertapenem sodium)
- Gabapentin (gabapentin)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Muscular Weakness||Melaena||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Confusional State|
|Gait Disturbance||Gastritis Erosive||Muscular Weakness|
|Oedema||Neuropathy Peripheral||Renal Failure Acute|
|Dysuria||Peripheral Vascular Disorder||Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased|
|Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased||Ventricular Tachycardia||Gait Disturbance|
|Neutropenia||Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome||Pruritus|
|Confusional State||Acute Respiratory Failure||Atrial Fibrillation|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Renal Failure Acute||Haematemesis|
|Urinary Tract Infection||Gastritis Erosive|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Morton's Neuroma||Confusional State||Confusional State|
|Impaired Gastric Emptying||Haematemesis||Electrocardiogram Abnormal|
|Muscle Spasms||Decubitus Ulcer||Incoherent|
|Musculoskeletal Pain||Epistaxis||Rash Erythematous|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Invanz and Gabapentin?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Invanz and Gabapentin
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a 16-year old girl with Complicated Migraine. The patient has Complicated Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of side effects of Invanz for a 35-year old woman with Abdominal Infection. The patient has Parotid Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Invanz, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Norco, Celexa for a 52-year old man with Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal, Anemia, Pain, Depression Suicidal. The patient has Hiccups
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Gabapentin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Gabapentin alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.