Review: Juniper extract and Zea mays
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Juniper extract and Zea mays. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Juniper extract (what Juniper Extract users reported?) has active ingredients of juniper.
Zea mays (what Zea Mays users reported?) has active ingredients of corn silk.
On Aug, 28, 2014: 0 people who take Juniper extract, Zea mays is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Juniper extract (juniper)
- Zea mays (corn silk)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Juniper extract and Zea mays?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Juniper extract and Zea mays
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Juniper extract and Zea mays
- group for people who take Juniper Extract
- group for people who take Zea Mays
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.