Review: taking Klonopin and Nubain together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Klonopin and Nubain together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Nubain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Klonopin and Nubain >>>
On Mar, 15, 2015: 29 people who take Klonopin, Nubain are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Nubain (nalbuphine hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Cardiac Arrest||Vertigo||Cardiac Arrest|
|Shock||Gait Disturbance||Muscle Spasms|
|Mania||Cerebrovascular Accident||Chest Pain|
|Oxygen Saturation Decreased||Depression||Diabetes Mellitus|
|Condition Aggravated||Deep Vein Thrombosis||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Visual Acuity Reduced||Suicidal Ideation|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Dyspnoea Exertional||Chest Pain|
|Breast Lump Nos||Diabetes Mellitus|
|Oedema Lower Limb||Sinusitis|
|Tricuspid Valve Incompetence||Dizziness|
|Pain In Limb||Epistaxis|
|Mitral Valve Incompetence||Syncope|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Asthenia||Periumbilical Abscess||Cardiac Arrest||Pulmonary Oedema Nos||Hypokalaemia|
|Vertigo||Peptic Ulcer||Muscle Spasms||Pulse Abnormal Nos||Bronchitis|
|Gait Disturbance||Infection||Nausea||Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased||Dysuria|
|Dizziness||Psychotic Disorder||Dyspnoea Exertional||Respiratory Rate Increased||Blepharitis|
|Cerebrovascular Accident||Schizoaffective Disorder||Tricuspid Valve Incompetence||Oedema Peripheral||Oedema Peripheral|
|Depression||Sinusitis||Fatigue||Oedema Lower Limb||Obesity|
|Paraesthesia||Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type||Pain In Limb||Hypotension Nos||Pulmonary Oedema|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis||Hypothyroidism||Suicidal Ideation||Hypertension Nos||Terminal State|
|Anxiety||Polysubstance Dependence||Oedema Lower Limb||Ischaemic Cardiomyopathy||Loss Of Employment|
|Visual Acuity Reduced||Abdominal Pain||Breast Lump Nos||Mitral Valve Incompetence||Ill-defined Disorder|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Klonopin and Nubain?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Klonopin and Nubain
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Klonopin for a 43-year old woman with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Depression Aggravated, Impulse-control Disorder, Panic Reaction Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin for a 30-year old woman with Tongue Cramps/spasms, Tongue Cramps.
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 30-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Respiratory Distress
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Crestor, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Cymbalta, Azilect for a 56-year old woman with Sleep Seditive, Anxiety, High Colesteral, Synthectic Dopamine For Parkinson Disease, Used For Nerve Pain Above Knees (both Legs), /worls With Existing Dopamine In The Brain. The patient has Shortness In Breath And Halucinations
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Nubain (nalbuphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Nubain is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Klonopin alternatives:
- Nubain alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.