Review: Klonopin and Percocet
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2,212 people who take the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Mar, 24, 2014: 2,212 people who reported to have interactions when taking Klonopin, Percocet are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Klonopin (clonazepam)
- Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Klonopin, Percocet:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||648|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||629|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||449|
|Headache (pain in head)||340|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Klonopin, Percocet:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||26|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||22|
|Loss Of Consciousness||13|
|Headache (pain in head)||13|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Percocet is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Klonopin alternatives:
- Percocet alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
My pain is both from Endometriosis and Fibromyalgia. I have Periodic Limb Movement Disorder and RLS.
Steady decline for four years, but extreme decline over two months leading me in to hospital
One week ago had cervical fusion of C5-C6. Severe muscle pain started two days ago. Went to the emergency room and normal labs and normal urinalysis. Pain is all in my lower half. Starts in my pelvic floor and coccyx and extends to my ankles. Lower back, knees, groin, and calf muscles are severe.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Hyperthyroidism from tasking klonopin
Has anyone developed hyperthyroidism while being on a Klonopin? I've developed hyperthyroidism from taking Klonopin. I've always had problem w my thyroid due to Hasimoto's thyroid. It's an autoimmune disorder. I've been having problems w my weight since 2000. I was told in 2001 I had hyperthyroidism ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Flexeril, Prozac, Clonazepam, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Ms Contin, Neurontin for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Fibromyalgia, Pain, Myalgia.
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Plaquenil, Percocet, Phenergan, Testosterone, Synthroid, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Prozac, Klonopin, Stavzor, Nadolol, Fentanyl-25, Percocet for a patient with Insomnia, Lupus, Severe Pain For Lupus And Ra, Vomiting Projectile, Shots Bi-weekly For Low T, Low Thyroid, Ace Levels, Adrenal Mass, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Chronic Pain, Pain. The patient has Lethargy (Fatigue), Muscle Weakness (Weakness), Lack Of Satiety, Salt Craving, Dizzy And Faint, High Blood Sugar (Hyperglycemia), Ace Levels, Blood Cortisol Abnormal, Blood Pressure (Blood Pressure Management), Weight Loss, Fatigue, Loss Of Libido, Loss Of Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Blood Pressure (Blood Pressure Management), Energy Increased, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Senna, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Dilaudid, Klonopin, Ambien, Valium for a patient with Constipation, Pain Management, Nerve Compression, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Muscle Pain (Muscle aches)
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lorazepam for a 57-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Hydrocet, Percocet for a 35-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Abilify, Clonazepam, Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride And Atropine Sulfate, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Interactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.