Review: taking Lamictal and Tomato together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lamictal and Tomato together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lamictal and Tomato. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lamictal and Tomato >>>
On Apr, 21, 2015: 0 people who takes Lamictal, Tomato is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Tomato (tomato)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lamictal and Tomato?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Lamictal and Tomato
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Zoloft, Lamictal for a 15-year old girl with Abdominal Cramps, Major Depressive Disorder, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a 51-year old woman with Seizure - Generalized. The patient has Diabetic Retinal Oedema
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Topamax for a 31-year old woman with Epilepsy, Migraine Without Aura. The patient has Tingling And Numbness, Irritability
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Lamictal (lamotrigine) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Lamictal alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.