Review: taking Librium and Hydroxyzine together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Librium and Hydroxyzine together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Librium and Hydroxyzine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Librium and Hydroxyzine >>>
On Apr, 7, 2015: 70 people who take Librium, Hydroxyzine are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Librium (chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride)
- Hydroxyzine (hydroxyzine hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Depression||Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control|
|Sinusitis||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Delirium||Depression||Diabetes Mellitus||Weight Increased||Dizziness|
|Suicidal Ideation||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control||Myocardial Ischaemia||Dyspnoea|
|Polysubstance Dependence||Migraine||Pancreatitis||Decreased Appetite||Chest Pain|
|Schizoaffective Disorder||Hypertension||Completed Suicide||Myocardial Infarction||Fatigue|
|Toothache||Pain||Diabetic Coma||Ejection Fraction Decreased||Oedema Peripheral|
|Vaginal Haemorrhage||Anxiety||Pancreatitis Relapsing||Tremor||Cough|
|Pharyngitis||Accidental Overdose||Ketoacidosis||Blood Pressure Increased||Asthenia|
|Headache||Lymphadenopathy||Cardiac Arrest||Bundle Branch Block Left||Vomiting|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Librium and Hydroxyzine?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Librium and Hydroxyzine
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Vistaril for a 50-year old woman with Bipolar. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Marijuana, Coffee, Aleve, Tylenol, Vistaril, Klonopin, Provigil, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr, Viibryd, Lamictal for a 30-year old man with Malnutrition, Stress, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain, Headache, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Hydroxyzine, Prednisone, Ortho Cyclen-28, Suboxone, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman with Otitis Media Chronic, Anxiety, Pregnancy, Addiction, Depression. The patient has Panic Attacks, Confusion Aggravated, Unhappy, Body Tinea
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Librium (chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Hydroxyzine (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Librium is used in:
- Hydroxyzine is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Librium alternatives:
- Hydroxyzine alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.