Review: taking Lipitor and Coconut together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lipitor and Coconut together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lipitor and Coconut. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lipitor and Coconut >>>
On Mar, 5, 2015: 0 people who takes Lipitor, Coconut is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium)
- Coconut (coconut oil)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lipitor and Coconut?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Lipitor and Coconut
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Effient, Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 55-year old man with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, In-stent Arterial Restenosis, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Nuprin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman with Cerebellar Infarction, High Colestrol, Cluster Headaches. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Hydrochlorothiazide, Potassium Citrate, Fluoxetine for a 65-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Diastasis Recti, Potassium - Low, Depression. The patient has Loss Of Libido, Rapid Heart Beat
- A study of side effects of Lipitor for a 65-year old man with Cholesterosis. The patient has Red Face
- A study of drug interactions between Niacin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Warfarin Sodium for a 81-year old man with Avascular Necrosis, Blood Erythropoietin Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased, Blood Clot - Lung. The patient has Rash On Chest And Back
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lipitor is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Lipitor alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.