Review: taking Lisinopril and Hawthorn together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Hawthorn together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Hawthorn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and Hawthorn >>>
On Feb, 27, 2015: 9 people who take Lisinopril, Hawthorn are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Hawthorn (hawthorn)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Pain||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Renal Failure Acute||Pain|
|Gallbladder Disorder||Renal Failure||Renal Failure|
|Pain||Renal Failure Acute|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Nodule||Renal Failure Acute|
|Loss Of Consciousness||Hypoaesthesia|
|Rib Fracture||Gingival Disorder|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Cold Intolerance||Gallbladder Disorder||Renal Failure Acute|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and Hawthorn?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Lisinopril and Hawthorn
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Adderall Xr 15 for a 52-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Swelling Of The Face, Water Retention
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Ankle Pain. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Prinivil for a 43-year old man with HBP.
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 72-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a 68-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Acne
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Lisinopril alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.