Review: taking Lisinopril and Lotensin together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Lisinopril and Lotensin together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lisinopril and Lotensin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 256 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Lisinopril and Lotensin >>>
On Apr, 26, 2015: 256 people who take Lisinopril, Lotensin are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Lisinopril (lisinopril)
- Lotensin (benazepril hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Neutropenia||Malignant Neoplasm Progression||Blood Potassium Increased||Stress||Renal Failure||Anaemia|
|Crepitations||Brain Neoplasm||Renal Failure||Anxiety||Pleural Effusion|
|Fluid Overload||Dehydration||Anxiety||Emotional Distress||Cardiomegaly|
|Localised Oedema||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Metastases To Bone||Vomiting|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw||Cardiomegaly|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease||Syncope|
|Fall||Cardiac Failure Congestive|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Hypertension||Osteomyelitis||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease||Pain|
|Heart Transplant||Anxiety||Osteoarthritis||Cardiac Failure Congestive|
|Asthenia||Metastases To Bone||Anxiety||Asthenia|
|Panic Attack||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw||Impaired Healing||Dyspnoea|
|Multiple Injuries||Bone Disorder||Pain||Anxiety|
|Dizziness||Pain In Jaw||Mitral Valve Incompetence||Chest Pain|
|Chest Discomfort||Impaired Healing||Sinusitis||Anaemia|
|Transient Ischaemic Attack||Metastases To Lung||Ventricular Hypokinesia||Atelectasis|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lisinopril and Lotensin?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Lisinopril and Lotensin
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prilosec, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Adderall for a 40-year old man with Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Ptsd, Add. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Levetiracetam, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 75-year old man with Siezures, Hypertension. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Duloxetine Hydrochloride. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Lomotil, Celexa, Gemfibrozil, Lisinopril, Atenolol, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prilosec for a 48-year old woman with Incontinence, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Gerd. The patient has Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Clonidine, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Seroquel, Clonazepam, Geodon for a 46-year old man with Asthma, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder.
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Lotensin (benazepril hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lisinopril is used in:
- Lotensin is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Lisinopril alternatives:
- Lotensin alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.