Review: Losartan and Grapefruit
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Losartan and Grapefruit. . The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Apr, 6, 2014: 0 people who reported to have interactions when taking Losartan, Grapefruit is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Losartan (losartan potassium)
- Grapefruit (grapefruit)
No reports are found. Please check back later.
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Losartan (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Losartan is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Losartan alternatives:
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Do you have heart palpitations while taking losatan potassium?
I'm a 60 year old male (high cholesterol; 139/94bp)whose doctor prescribed Lisinopril to get that BP number down. That BP drug caused a cough (as noted in side effects) so my medication was changed to Losartan Potassium (March 2013) by June 2013 I developed daily heart palpitations. A very severe pa ...
- Can i give up using losartan 50mg for hypertension
I have just started taking losarton potassium 50mg once in the morning and i am not feeling comfortable since i have just recently been diagnosed for HIGH BP. I keep getting suicidal thoughts and i want to get out of the medicne!!
- What would cause a false positive for methadone
I am testing positive for methadone that I don't take. what will cause a false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Methadone maintenance and lichen planus
Have been on methadone maint. since 1973 (with two brief periods of non use). Have suffered from Lichen Planus for the last 5 years with slow but steady progression of symptoms. Do not know when exposed to Hep C (IV drug use since 1968)and have been exposed to biohazardous materials from my career ...
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Tikosyn for a 67-year old woman who has Heart Rate Increased
- Comparions of Valsartan, Losartan for a 74-year old woman who has Hypertensive Cardiomegaly
- Comparions of Enzyme Therapy, Meloxicam, Sertraline, Losartan Potassium for a 50-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.