Drug interactions between Luffa aegyptiaca and Hauhechelwurzel
This is a real world study of Luffa aegyptiaca and Hauhechelwurzel drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Luffa aegyptiaca has active ingredients of luffa.
Hauhechelwurzel has active ingredients of spiny restharrow.
On May, 21, 2013: 0 people who reported to have interactions when taking Luffa aegyptiaca, Hauhechelwurzel is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Luffa aegyptiaca (luffa)
- Hauhechelwurzel (spiny restharrow)
No reports are found. Please check back later.
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Side effects in real world:
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- L-Lysine and Vesicare drug interactions
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Fatigue?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Flat affect?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Headache?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Nausea?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Bradycardia?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Decreased appetite?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Drug interaction?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Hypotension?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Renal failure acute?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Loss of consciousness?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Atrial fibrillation?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Dyspnoea?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Grand mal convulsion?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Confusional state?
- Could Crestor and Norvir together cause Pneumonia?
- Crestor and Red Root drug interactions
- Crestor and Juglans regia drug interactions
- Crestor and Juniperus communis drug interactions
- Crestor and Red Valerian drug interactions
- Could Crestor and Red Valerian together cause International normalised ratio increased?
- Crestor and Strophanthi Grati Semen drug interactions
- Crestor and Sea Ash drug interactions
- Crestor and Pepper Wood drug interactions
- Crestor and Mountain Pink drug interactions
- Crestor and Mouth-Smart drug interactions
- Crestor and Sponge Cucumber drug interactions
- Hauhechelwurzel, Luffa aegyptiaca drug interactions
- Crestor and Indian Chocolate drug interactions
- Could Crestor and Indian Chocolate together cause Abdominal pain lower?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of taking Doxorubicin Hcl, Cyclophosphamide, Methotrexate, Bleomycin Sulfate for a Female patient aged 57
- Could Cyclophosphamide cause Deafness Unilateral?
- Could Ill-defined disorder cause Deafness Unilateral?
- Could Methotrexate cause Deafness Unilateral?
- Could Bleomycin Sulfate cause Deafness Unilateral?
- Is my drug associated with Deafness Unilateral?
- Latest Lithium carbonate outcomes in real world
- Could Carvedilol cause Erythroblast count decreased?
- What side effects does Carvedilol have in real world?
- A study of taking Requip, Ambien for a Female patient aged 44 who has Restless Legs Syndrome