Review: Meloxicam and Adderall 20 drug interactions
This review analyzes the interactions between Meloxicam and Adderall 20. It is created by eHealthMe based on 76 people who have drug interactions while taking the drugs. The review uses reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Meloxicam (latest outcomes from 10,232 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Adderall 20 (latest outcomes from 1,942 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Mar, 10, 2014: 76 people who reported to have interactions when taking Meloxicam, Adderall 20 are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Meloxicam, Adderall 20:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||24|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||22|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||12|
|Pain In Extremity||11|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Meloxicam, Adderall 20:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||16|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||8|
|Nephrolithiasis (calculi in the kidneys)||8|
|Pain In Extremity||8|
|Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood)||6|
|Thrombophlebitis Superficial (swelling (inflammation) of a superficial vein caused by a blood clot)||6|
How effective are the drugs:
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Adderall 10
- Adderall 5
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Meloxicam is used in:
- Adderall 20 is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Meloxicam alternatives:
- Adderall 20 alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (3 years ago):
Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determine the cause.Several yrs later it was determined that I had PMR.I was only 40 at the time.I was put on a high dose of prednisone.I was on prednisone for about 5yrs.Even the slightest reduction in the dose brought back severe pain.I am now off prednisone.I continued to experience full body pain but not so much the severe stiffness. I experience severe perspiration. It was discovered that I had a VitD deficiency.Test around 7. I currently take supplement and test around 35.During all this time I was experiencing severe abdominal pains and began experiencing very severe, sharp "ice pick" type pain throughout my body.Pain occurred regardless of time of day, awoke me from sleep and occurred in random spots often within just a few seconds of the previous pain.I began experiencing bloating, golt, & constipation after getting the IUD. A few yrs ago I began experiencing severe twitching, mostly in my legs, day and night. Finally, the 3rd GYN I was referred to was able to remove the IUD, in December 2013. Since having the IUD removed I am no longer constipated, no longer have golt, and much of the ice-pick type pain I was experiencing is gone. I continue to have sharp abdominal pain, although it feels different. My menstrual cycle has not returned. I am currently taking Ambien 5MG or 6.25 slow release nightly, Cymbalta/DuloxetineHCL60mg, Adderall 20mg 1 or 2x/day, Meloxicam, 15mg, Vitamin D2 (1.25 MG 50k unit) 2XperWk and Fenofibric. I suspect silicone toxicity from the IUD has brought on or exasperated my conditions over the past 10 years. Please help me to understand and recover.
extreme fatigue after eating high sugar foods.
THESE ARE MY DAUGHTER'S MEDS. SHE HAS TROUBLE SLEEPING AND COMING DOWN OFF THE D- AMPHETAMINE, AND SHE GETS HEADACHES AND NECK PAIN.SHE HAS TROUBLE COMMUNICATING COMPLETE THOUGHTS. SHE CRASHES SOME DAYS AND SLEEPS FOR 14 OR MORE HOURS. SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH ANXIETY.SHE HAS BEEN ON ADHD MEDS SINCE SHE WAS 9 YEARS OLD.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca.. Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
- How long before the a fib stops after stopping cymbalta?
Have been taking Cymbalta for 2 months for nerve pain and developed atrial fibrillation. I stopped taking the drug 4 days ago. Can I expect the atrial fibrillation to stop any time soon?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
- Olanzepine withdrawal
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
- Synthroid (generic-levothyroxine) lymphocyte increase
Take generic adderall 10mg (amphetamine salt) daily for ADHD and just started on levothyroxine only therapy about 1 week ago. I take generic fioricet w/cod for migraines as needed, usually twice a month for migraines that linger. Took my levothyroxine and amphetamine about noon, had slept in becaus ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue (Weakness), Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue), Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, Vitamin D, Tri-sprintec, Meloxicam, Tramadol, Celexa, Adderall 20 for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Birth Control And Family Planning, Inflammation, Pain, Depression, Fatigue - Chronic. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Salt Combo, Vyvanse, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Aspirin, Zolpidem Tartrate, Metoprolol Succinate, Cymbalta, Sumatriptan, Diazepam, Meloxicam for a patient with ADHD, Pain Management, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Headache, Depression, Anxiety, Antiinflammatory Therapy. The patient has Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Sumatriptan, Diazepam
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.