Review: taking Meloxicam and Oxandrolone together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Meloxicam and Oxandrolone together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Meloxicam and Oxandrolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Meloxicam and Oxandrolone >>>
On Mar, 29, 2015: 0 people who takes Meloxicam, Oxandrolone is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Meloxicam (meloxicam)
- Oxandrolone (oxandrolone)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Meloxicam and Oxandrolone?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Meloxicam and Oxandrolone
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Diovan, Omeprazole, Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Provera, Zyrtec Allergy, Lexapro, Topamax for a 41-year old woman with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Endometriosis, Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Teeth Grinding And Clenching
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a 72-year old man with Pain. The patient has Dry Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Mobic for a 31-year old man with Spinal Cord Compression. The patient has Nerve Pain
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a 67-year old woman with Fibromyalgia.
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Meloxicam alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.