Review: taking Methadose and Stadol together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Methadose and Stadol together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadose and Stadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Methadose and Stadol >>>
On Apr, 27, 2015: 45 people who take Methadose, Stadol are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Methadose (methadone hydrochloride)
- Stadol (butorphanol tartrate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Tooth Abscess||n/a||Abnormal Behaviour||Drug Dependence||n/a||Vomiting||n/a||Drug Dependence|
|Abnormal Behaviour||Tooth Abscess||Tooth Abscess||Uterine Contractions Abnormal||Depression|
|Drug Dependence||Drug Dependence||Depression||Premature Labour||Dependence|
|Dysarthria||Dysarthria||Dysarthria||Drug Addiction||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|Depression||Depression||Abnormal Behaviour||Loss Of Libido||Abnormal Behaviour|
|Dental Caries||Dental Caries||Dental Caries||Vomiting Nos||Dysarthria|
|Drug Abuse||Muscle Disorder||Drug Abuse||Somnolence||Dental Caries|
|Agitation||Back Injury||Overdose||Mood Swings||Tooth Abscess|
|Anxiety||Drug Abuser||Partner Stress||Pregnancy||Drug Abuse|
|Partner Stress||Drug Abuse||Tooth Loss||Palpitations||Drug Addiction|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Drug Dependence||Drug Dependence|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Paraesthesia|
|Drug Abuse||Convulsions Nos|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Pharyngitis Nos||Drug Addiction||Drug Dependence||Hypersomnia||n/a|
|Myalgia||Uterine Contractions Abnormal||Abnormal Behaviour||Panic Attack|
|Lymphadenopathy||Vomiting||Dental Caries||Rebound Effect|
|Loss Of Consciousness Nec||Completed Suicide||Tooth Abscess||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|Pyrexia||Drug Toxicity Nos||Drug Abuse||Depression|
|Sinus Congestion||Drug Abuser Nos||Anxiety||Disturbance In Attention|
|Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Rash||Premature Labour||Overdose||Drug Addiction|
|Taste Disturbance||Palpitations||Drug Abuser||Hostility|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methadose and Stadol?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Methadose and Stadol
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man with Cancer Pain. The patient has Delirium
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 78-year old woman with Low Back Pain. The patient has Back Pain - Low
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 28-year old woman with RLS. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Hip Pain, Hot Flushes, Rapid Heart Beat, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Zanaflex, Vistaril, Methadone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-100, Remeron for a 29-year old woman with Depression, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Fibromyalgia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition.
- A study of drug interactions between Flonase, Lamictal, Latuda, Celexa, Methadone Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a 35-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Bipolar 2, Drug Addiction, Anxiety. The patient has Anorgasmia
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Methadose (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Stadol (butorphanol tartrate) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methadose is used in:
- Stadol is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Methadose alternatives:
- Stadol alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.