Review: taking Metrogel and Monistat together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Metrogel and Monistat together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metrogel and Monistat. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Metrogel and Monistat >>>
On Mar, 9, 2015: 7 people who take Metrogel, Monistat are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Metrogel (metronidazole)
- Monistat (miconazole)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Intervertebral Disc Degeneration|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Intervertebral Disc Degeneration|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Pulmonary Embolism||Intervertebral Disc Degeneration||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Vulvovaginal Mycotic Infection|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metrogel and Monistat?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Metrogel and Monistat
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Flagyl for a 40-year old woman with Vaginitis Bacterial. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Azithromycin for a 27-year old woman with Bacterial Infection, Chlamydia. The patient has Mouth Dry Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a 42-year old man with Dental Abscess. The patient has Swollen Glands, Fatigue, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a 27-year old woman with Vaginitis. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, Nasonex, Losartan Potassium for a 56-year old woman with Infection, Allergies, Hbp. The patient has Diverticulitis
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Metrogel (metronidazole) is often used to treat rosacea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.