Review: taking Mucinex Dm and Tenex together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Mucinex Dm and Tenex together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex Dm and Tenex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Mucinex Dm and Tenex >>>
On Apr, 11, 2015: 0 people who takes Mucinex Dm, Tenex is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin)
- Tenex (guanfacine hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Mucinex Dm and Tenex?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Mucinex Dm and Tenex
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Intuniv for a 11-year old boy with Tourette Syndrome. The patient has Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Tenex, Adderall 20, Prozac for a 45-year old woman with Aggression, Add, Major Depression. The patient has Irritability, Shoulder Pain, Neck Pain
- A study of side effects of Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a 14-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex Dm, Delsym for a 30-year old woman with Cough. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Intuniv, Abilify, Viibryd for a 14-year old boy with Contraction, Adhd, Aggression, Anxiety. The patient has Memory Loss, Confusion, Sweating Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Mucinex Dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Tenex (guanfacine hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
- Tenex is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Mucinex dm alternatives:
- Tenex alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.