Review: taking Paxil Cr and Soma Compound together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Paxil Cr and Soma Compound together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paxil Cr and Soma Compound. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 175 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
Paxil cr has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 7,238 Paxil cr users) Soma compound has active ingredients of aspirin; carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 66 Soma compound users)
What are the drugs
Paxil cr has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 7,238 Paxil cr users)
Soma compound has active ingredients of aspirin; carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from 66 Soma compound users)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 175 people who take Paxil Cr, Soma Compound are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Paxil Cr (paroxetine hydrochloride)
- Soma Compound (aspirin; carisoprodol)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Suicidal Ideation||Speech Disorder Developmental||Malaise||Speech Disorder Developmental||Speech Disorder Developmental||Aggression||n/a||Pain|
|Suicide Attempt||Ventricular Septal Defect||Paraesthesia||Ventricular Septal Defect||Ventricular Septal Defect||Anxiety||Back Pain|
|White Blood Cell Count Increased||Multiple Congenital Abnormalities||Migraine Nos||Multiple Congenital Abnormalities||Atrioventricular Septal Defect||Suicide Attempt||Injury|
|Sinus Bradycardia||Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||Convulsions Nos||Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||Multiple Congenital Abnormalities||Psychotic Disorder||Headache|
|Non-accidental Overdose||Developmental Delay||Fatigue||Atrioventricular Septal Defect||Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||Hallucinations, Mixed||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
|Blood Potassium Decreased||Atrioventricular Septal Defect||Weight Increased||Developmental Delay||Developmental Delay||Pelvic Fracture||Drug Dependence|
|Condition Aggravated||Depression Nos||Atrial Septal Defect||Atrial Septal Defect||Depression||Chest Pain|
|Hypomania||Pyrexia||Paranoia||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease|
|Bipolar Disorder||Suicidal Ideation||Nightmare||Dysphagia|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Back Pain||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
|Diabetes Mellitus||Chest Pain|
|Blood Cholesterol Increased||Injury|
|Fall||Lumbar Spinal Stenosis|
|Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease||Neck Pain|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Neuropathy Peripheral||Suicide Attempt||Back Pain||Pain||Injury|
|Weight Decreased||Convulsions Nos||Abdominal Pain Nos||Chest Pain||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease|
|Hypoglycaemia||Weight Increased||Palpitations||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||Dyspnoea Exertional|
|Diabetic Gastroparesis||Migraine Nos||Weight Increased||Oedema Peripheral||Headache|
|Diabetes Mellitus||Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||Depression Nec||Headache||Dysphagia|
|Injection Site Reaction Nos||Confusion||Stress Symptoms||Back Pain||Asthenia|
|Blood Phosphorus Decreased||Pyrexia||Neck Pain||Chest Pain|
|Depression Nos||Chest Pain||Injury||Dizziness|
|Feeling Abnormal||Fall||Drug Dependence||Hypokalaemia|
|Periorbital Haematoma||Insomnia Nec||Fall||Neck Pain|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Paxil Cr and Soma Compound?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Paxil Cr and Soma Compound
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Paxil Cr for a 36-year old man with Panic Disorder. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycodone, Soma Compound, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman with Back Pain, Spasm In Back. The patient has Potassium - High
- A study of drug interactions between Guaifenesin, Meloxicam, Doxylamine Succinate, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Soma Compound, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Percocet, Lyrica for a 45-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Sleepy, Stomach Discomfort, Muscle Spasms, Depression. The patient has Joint Pain, Bone Pain, Blindness, Inability To Solve Abstract Problems, Confusion, Balance Problems, Tinnitus, Vertigo, Headache, Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Cipro, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Klonopin, Synthroid, Soma Compound, Adderall 20 for a 55-year old woman with Thalassemia, Uti - Acute, Hypertension, Pain - Back, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Muscle Spasms, Add. The patient has Breathing Difficulty, Pain - Joints, Lethargy, Fever, Uti - Acute, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Nos
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Paxil Cr (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Soma Compound (aspirin; carisoprodol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Paxil cr is used in:
- Soma compound is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Paxil cr alternatives:
- Soma compound alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.