Drug interactions between Phentermine Hydrochloride and Quinine
This is a real world study of Phentermine Hydrochloride and Quinine drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is used in weight loss, lipids abnormal, weight abnormal, obesity, appetite - decreased, exercise and weight loss.
Quinine has active ingredients of cinchona. It is used in leg pain, malaria.
On Apr, 29, 2013: 0 people who reported to have interactions when taking Quinine, Phentermine Hydrochloride is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Quinine (cinchona)
- Phentermine Hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride)
No reports are found. Please check back later.
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Phentermine Hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Quinine (cinchona) is often used to treat leg pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Phentermine hydrochloride is used in:
- Quinine is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Phentermine hydrochloride alternatives:
- Quinine alternatives:
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Aneurysm and Arrhythmias
- Aneurysm and Bradycardia
- Aneurysm and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow
- Aneurysm and Involuntary Slow And Twisting Movements
- Chest infection and Tachycardia
- Cervicitis and Tachycardia
- Eye irrigation and Tachycardia
- Mucosa and Tachycardia
- Fistulogram and Tachycardia
- Heart attack and Tachycardia
- Nightmare and Tachycardia
- Radioactive iodine therapy and Tachycardia
- Pulse abnormal and Tachycardia
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease and Tachycardia
- Postpartum depression and Tachycardia
- Gestational diabetes and Tachycardia
- Beta blockers overdose and Tachycardia
- Tongue problems and Tachycardia
- Arteriosclerosis and Tachycardia
- Seborrhoea and Tachycardia
- Bile duct stone and Tachycardia
- Foot, leg, and ankle swelling and Tachycardia
- Presbyoesophagus and Tachycardia
- Nephrectomy and Tachycardia
- Could Menstruation - absent cause Hearing loss?
- Could Menstruation irregular cause Hearing loss?
- Could Painful menstrual periods cause Hearing loss?
- Provera and Lysimachia nummularia drug interactions
- Provera and Red Root drug interactions
- Provera and Juglans regia drug interactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Essential hypertension cause Otorrhea?
- Could High blood cholesterol cause Otorrhea?
- Could Heart rate irregular cause Otorrhea?
- Latest Prednisone outcomes in real world
- Could Rheumatoid arthritis cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness?
- Could Asthma cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness?
- Could Inflammation cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness?
- Could Polymyalgia rheumatica cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness?
- Could Arthritis cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness?
- Could Fungus culture positive cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness?