Review: taking Premarin and Monistat 7 together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Premarin and Monistat 7 together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Premarin and Monistat 7. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 271 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Premarin and Monistat 7 >>>
On Apr, 7, 2015: 271 people who take Premarin, Monistat 7 are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Premarin (estrogens, conjugated)
- Monistat 7 (miconazole nitrate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Vulval Oedema||n/a||n/a||n/a||Metastasis||n/a||n/a||Vulvovaginal Discomfort|
|Genital Pruritus Female||Muscle Atrophy||Genital Pruritus Female|
|Vaginal Burning Sensation||Fibrocystic Breast Disease||Drug Ineffective|
|International Normalised Ratio Increased||Hallucination||Vaginal Discharge|
|Drug Ineffective||Injury||Abdominal Pain Nos|
|Vaginal Irritation||Reflux Oesophagitis||Vulval Oedema|
|Vaginal Swelling||Renal Cyst||Depression|
|Oedema Genital||Physical Disability||Nausea|
|Swelling Nos||Oestrogen Receptor Assay Positive||Pyrexia|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Genital Pruritus Female|
|Abdominal Pain Nos|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Vulvovaginal Discomfort||Vulvovaginal Discomfort||Vulvovaginal Discomfort||Vulvovaginal Discomfort|
|Diabetes Mellitus||Genital Pruritus Female||Drug Ineffective||Drug Ineffective|
|Drug Dependence||Vaginal Discharge||Vaginal Discharge||Constipation|
|Taste Disturbance||Injury||Genital Pruritus Female||Nausea|
|Major Depression||Fibrocystic Breast Disease||Abdominal Pain Nos||Genital Pruritus Female|
|Weight Increased||Depression||Vaginitis||Vaginal Discharge|
|Suicide Attempt||Dysphagia||Vulval Oedema||Abdominal Pain Nos|
|Suicidal Ideation||Excessive Granulation Tissue||Nephrolithiasis||Dysuria|
|Chest Pressure Sensation||Hallucination||Pyrexia||Vulval Oedema|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Premarin and Monistat 7 on
Do you take Premarin and Monistat 7?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Premarin and Monistat 7
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Premarin for a 3-year old girl with Sleeplessness, Adhesion. The patient has Head Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Premarin for a 70-year old woman with Overactive Thyroid, Post Menopause. The patient has Overactive Bladder
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Premarin for a 60-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Anxiety And Stress, Hormone Replacement. The patient has Carpul Tunnel Pain, Frequent Headaches, Abdominal Bloating, Weight Gain
- A study of side effects of Premarin for a 50-year old woman with Hormone Level Abnormal. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Premarin for a 45-year old woman with Gastroparesis, Menopause. The patient has Sciatica Aggravated
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Premarin (estrogens, conjugated) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Monistat 7 (miconazole nitrate) is often used to treat vaginal yeast infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Premarin is used in:
- Monistat 7 is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Premarin alternatives:
- Monistat 7 alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.