Review: taking Propofol and Inderal together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Propofol and Inderal together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propofol and Inderal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 134 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Propofol and Inderal >>>
On Apr, 21, 2015: 134 people who take Propofol, Inderal are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Propofol (propofol)
- Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Renal Failure||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Cardiac Arrest|
|Injury||Torsade De Pointes|
|Renal Failure Acute||Injury|
|Cardiac Arrest||Ventricular Tachycardia|
|Coagulation Factor Deficiency||Respiratory Failure|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Cardiac Arrest||Torsade De Pointes|
|Respiratory Failure||Renal Failure|
|Arteriospasm Coronary||Ventricular Arrhythmia|
|Bradycardia||Renal Impairment Nos|
|Respiratory Acidosis||Gamma-glutamyltransferase Increased|
|Ventricular Tachycardia||Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Cardiac Arrest||Infusion Related Reaction||Torsade De Pointes||Vasculitis||Bronchospasm||Cardiac Arrest||Hypotension||Renal Failure|
|Atrioventricular Block||Haematoma||Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis||Tremor||Shock||Pulmonary Oedema Nos||Ventricular Arrhythmia||Injury|
|Ventricular Fibrillation||Oedema Peripheral||Haematochezia||Suicidal Ideation||Rash||Encephalopathy||Pyrexia||Pain|
|Torsade De Pointes||Staphylococcal Infection||Hypernatraemia||Insomnia||Abdominal Pain||Cardiac Output Decreased||Renal Impairment Nos||Arteriospasm Coronary|
|Rhythm Idioventricular||Vascular Pseudoaneurysm||Gamma-glutamyltransferase Increased||Alanine Aminotransferase Increased||Headache||Rash Nos||Coma|
|Pulse Pressure Abnormal Nos||Fungal Infection||Hyperbilirubinaemia||Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||Visual Disturbance||Hepatic Function Abnormal Nos||Respiratory Acidosis|
|Pulsus Bigeminus||Cellulitis||Fall||Drug Hypersensitivity||Grand Mal Convulsion||Coagulation Factor Deficiency||Emotional Distress|
|Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged||Atrioventricular Block||Convulsion||Blood Immunoglobulin E Increased||Bradycardia Nos||Pharyngeal Oedema||Respiratory Failure|
|Bradycardia Nos||Arrhythmia Supraventricular||Encephalopathy||Histamine Level Increased||Coma||Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia||Ventricular Tachycardia|
|Cardio-respiratory Arrest||Cardiac Arrest||Cns Ventriculitis||Psychotic Disorder||Tachycardia Nos||Haemorrhage||Cardiac Arrest|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Propofol and Inderal?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Propofol and Inderal
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Risperdal for a 22-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Methylprednisolone, Cellcept, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Vasculitis, Heart Arrythmia. The patient has Adrenaline Surges With High Bp, Heart Arrythmias - Increase
- A study of side effects of Inderal for a 39-year old woman with Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Famciclovir for a 21-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex. The patient has Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Propofol (propofol) is often used to treat colonoscopy abnormal. Inderal (propranolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propofol is used in:
- Inderal is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Propofol alternatives:
- Inderal alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.