Review: taking Propofol and Meclizine together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Propofol and Meclizine together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propofol and Meclizine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Propofol and Meclizine >>>
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy abnormal. (latest outcomes from 11,046 Propofol users) Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from 5,834 Meclizine users)
What are the drugs
Propofol has active ingredients of propofol. It is often used in colonoscopy abnormal. (latest outcomes from 11,046 Propofol users)
Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from 5,834 Meclizine users)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 26 people who take Propofol, Meclizine are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Propofol (propofol)
- Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Renal Failure Acute|
|Cardiac Failure Congestive|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Injury||Cardiac Failure Congestive|
|Emotional Distress||Renal Failure Acute|
|Renal Failure||Deep Vein Thrombosis|
|Renal Failure Acute||Thrombosis|
|Sinus Arrhythmia||Hepatic Failure|
|Sensation Of Pressure||Liver Disorder|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Gastric Polyps||Haemolysis||Emotional Distress|
|Left Ventricular Dysfunction||Hepatic Failure||Anxiety|
|Blood Sodium Decreased||Pulmonary Hypertension||Renal Failure|
|Cardiac Failure Congestive||Septic Shock||Blood Creatinine Increased|
|Pain||Renal Failure Acute||Renal Failure Acute|
|Anxiety||Liver Disorder||Pulmonary Vascular Disorder|
|Cytomegalovirus Infection||Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage||Joint Warmth|
|Dry Eye||Cardiac Output Decreased||Rales|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Propofol and Meclizine?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Propofol and Meclizine
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Meclizine for a 68-year old woman with Vertigo Positional. The patient has Baby Rash
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a 58-year old woman with Chf. The patient has Confusion
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Plavix for a 48-year old man with Vertigo Positional, Antiplatelet Therapy. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Propofol for a 65-year old woman with Anaesthesia. The patient has Post Procedural Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 250/50, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Januvia, Vistaril, Novolog Flexpen, Lantus, Flexeril, Centrum Silver, Requip, Valium, Antivert, Zofran, Spironolactone, Lasix, Nexium for a 56-year old woman with Severe Asthma Attacks, Unkniown What For? Rls, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Itching, Low Back Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Restless Leg Syndrome, Meniere's Disease, Esophageal Motility Studies. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Low Back Pain Radiating To Right Upper Quadrant, Muscle Pain
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Propofol (propofol) is often used to treat colonoscopy abnormal. Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dizziness. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propofol is used in:
- Meclizine is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Propofol alternatives:
- Meclizine alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.