Review: taking R-ALA and Rhus Tox together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take R-ALA and Rhus Tox together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between R-ALA and Rhus Tox. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take R-ALA and Rhus Tox >>>
On Mar, 4, 2015: 0 people who takes R-ALA, Rhus Tox is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- R-ALA (alpha - lipoic acid)
- Rhus Tox (poison ivy)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take R-ALA and Rhus Tox?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking R-ALA and Rhus Tox
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Synthroid for a 64-year old woman with Arthritis, Health, Hypothyroidism.
- A study of side effects of Alpha - Lipoic Acid for a 64-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Nosebleed
- A study of drug interactions between Tarceva, R-lipoic Acid for a 82-year old man with Lung Adenocarcinoma Metastatic, Diabetes. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Bumex, Gabapentin, Quinapril, R-lipoic Acid, Simvastatin, Novolin N for a 55-year old man with Diuretic Effect, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes. The patient has Neuropathy, Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Fish Oil, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir Flexpen, Novolog Flexpen, Farxiga, Metformin, Victoza for a 56-year old woman with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Intestinal Spasm, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Depression, Weight Gain
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.