Review: Ranitidine and Balanced Salt
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ranitidine and Balanced Salt. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Ranitidine (latest outcomes from 1,001 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Balanced salt (latest outcomes from 213 users) has active ingredients of calcium chloride; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; sodium acetate; sodium chloride; sodium citrate. It is often used in cataract operation.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1 people who take Ranitidine, Balanced Salt is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Ranitidine (ranitidine)
- Balanced Salt (calcium chloride; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; sodium acetate; sodium chloride; sodium citrate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Collapse Of Lung|
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Collapse Of Lung|
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Collapse Of Lung|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ranitidine and Balanced Salt?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Ranitidine and Balanced Salt
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ranitidine and Balanced Salt
- support group for people who take Balanced Salt
- support group for people who take Ranitidine
Latest outcomes in real world:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are some known or reported side effects from a zantac overdose? especially long term side effects?
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Blank Stare, Diarrhoea Nos, Stools - Bloody, Skin Infection - Yeast, Choking When Eating, Eczema, Poor Peripheral Circulation, and takes Ranitidine)
My son was born preterm weighing in at 5lbs. During his time in the NICU the doctors diagnosed him with acid reflux and started him on Ranitidine. One day prior to him leaving the NICU I was given a script to be filled for at home use. The dosage was suppose to be .375ml but instead the pharmacy fil ...
- For the past 7 years have gotten these severe painful attacks. i get about 1 to 2 a year. they start out like a case of food poisoning with diarrhea and vomiting. the pain is intense and as severe
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Gastritis, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
The pain is intense and severe as all natural childbirth. The pain is so intense I cannot move, talk, or function. I just keep heaving bile until I am so dehydrated I get taken to the emergency room. They run tests and CAT scans on me but can never find anything. I have gone to a specialist in the p ...
- I am taking omeprazole and ranitidine for acid reflux both seem to be giving me side effects fatigue, dizziness
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, IBS, and takes Omeprazole, Ranitidine)
I took esomoprazole ( nexium ) 20 mg for acid reflux for thirteen days but felt so unwell side effects fatigue and feeling very unsteady and disoriented , not all the time but enough to make me want to stop taking it. It had however diminished my cough and sore throat caused by the reflux. My gastro ...
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Sarcoidosis, Osteoarthritis, GERD, Sleep Apnea, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Restoril, Tenormin, Elavil, Topamax, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Estrace, Maxalt, Percocet)
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
- What would cause a false positive for valium? i.e. i didnt take it, but has shown up in several of my urine test
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Melatonin, Benadryl, Excedrin, Ranitidine)
I've been going to my Suboxone doctor for over a year now. In that time all I have done (as far as "narcotic" go) is my Suboxone and when my grandpa passed she wrote me a small script, on 2 different occasion for Xanax 0.5 (which I was actually able to hold onto until about a month ago..) Well, yest ...
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Ranitidine (ranitidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ranitidine is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Ranitidine alternatives:
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Joint Pain
Comments: stiffness and pain in the hips,pain on the right side
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a patient with Constipation, Acid Reflux, Multiple Allergies. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: I am wondering if these drugs could possible contribute to high blood pressure.
- A study of drug interactions between Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Testosterone, Aspirin, Plavix, Lorazepam, Ranitidine, Prednisone, Tamsulosin, Percocet, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Percocet for a patient with Sinus Congestion, Muscle Weakness, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Anxiety, Gerd, Copd, Bph. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Low Back Pain, Indigestion, Sleeplessness, Muscle Weakness, Hematuria, Abdominal Pain Lower
Comments: Has had right upper lobectomy Insertion of stent for abdominal aortic aneurysm Both procedures within 10 months
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Food/liquid Coming Up In Throat Plus Nausea
Comments: I have scoliosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.