Review: taking Renvela and Phoslo together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Renvela and Phoslo together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Renvela and Phoslo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Renvela and Phoslo >>>
On Mar, 15, 2015: 84 people who take Renvela, Phoslo are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Renvela (sevelamer carbonate)
- Phoslo (calcium acetate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Exfoliative Rash||Premature Labour||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis|
|Twin Pregnancy||Skin Tightness|
|Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||Skin Hypertrophy|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Pain In Extremity||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis|
|Musculoskeletal Stiffness||Skin Tightness|
|Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis||Skin Hypertrophy|
|Skin Tightness||Dry Skin|
|Skin Induration||Oedema Peripheral|
|Skin Hyperpigmentation||Joint Range Of Motion Decreased|
|Skin Plaque||Rash Papular|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||n/a||Scotoma||Muscle Spasticity||Pain||Drug Ineffective||Dyspnoea|
|Vision Blurred||Hypoaesthesia||Skin Induration||Hernia||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis|
|Gait Disturbance||Skin Fibrosis||Respiratory Arrest||Skin Hypertrophy|
|Muscular Weakness||Skin Tightness||Fatigue||Skin Tightness|
|Skin Tightness||Skin Hyperpigmentation||Oedema Peripheral||Tracheobronchitis|
|Joint Range Of Motion Decreased||Extremity Contracture||Skin Tightness||Angioplasty|
|Musculoskeletal Pain||Pruritus||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis||Death|
|Anhedonia||Skin Plaque||General Physical Health Deterioration||Skin Discolouration|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Renvela and Phoslo?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Renvela and Phoslo
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Acetate, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 56-year old woman with Flat Bones, General Health, Low Thyroid, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Jaw Inflammation
- A study of drug interactions between Renvela, Cinacalcet Hydrochloride, Furosemide, Tenormin, Aranesp, Crestor, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Allopurinol, Zoloft for a 35-year old man with High Phosphorus, High P T H, Kidney Failure - End Stage, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Gas - Flatulence, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Calcium Acetate for a 60-year old man with Calcium Level - Low - Infants. The patient has Hyperkalaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Renvela, Cyclophosphamide, Prednisone, Keppra for a 24-year old woman with Kidney Disease, Goodpasture Syndrome, Seizure - Generalized. The patient has White Blood Cell Count, High Blood Pressure, Brain Contusion, Brain Hemorrhage, Kidney Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Iron EDTA, Calcium, Phoslo, Aranesp, Calcitriol for a 44-year old woman with Anemia, Calcium Level - Low - Infants, Blood Phosphorus Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.