Review: Rythmol Sr and Septocaine
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Rythmol Sr and Septocaine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
What are the drugs
Rythmol sr (latest outcomes from 314 users) has active ingredients of propafenone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Septocaine (latest outcomes from 341 users) has active ingredients of articaine hydrochloride; epinephrine bitartrate. It is often used in local anaesthesia.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 0 people who take Rythmol Sr, Septocaine is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Rythmol Sr (propafenone hydrochloride)
- Septocaine (articaine hydrochloride; epinephrine bitartrate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rythmol Sr and Septocaine?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Rythmol Sr and Septocaine
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and Septocaine
- support group for people who take Rythmol Sr
- support group for people who take Septocaine
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can benicar cause neurophy
burning pain in arms, hands, legs, and feet..Gets worse at night
- I'm taking propafenona. it is causing me problems with my digestive track system. what can i do?
I have Atrial Fibrillation. I am taking Propofenona 150 mg three times a day. My problem is that when I eat, the food takes a long time to go through the digestive system. This causes me a sense of lack of air and my belly gets bloated.
- Is taking rythmol and cialis dangerous
Are there contraindications or dangers in adding cialis to the other 4 medications
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Rythmol Sr (propafenone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Rythmol sr alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.