Review: taking Rythmol Sr and Septocaine together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Rythmol Sr and Septocaine together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Rythmol Sr and Septocaine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Rythmol Sr and Septocaine >>>
On Apr, 28, 2015: 0 people who takes Rythmol Sr, Septocaine is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Rythmol Sr (propafenone hydrochloride)
- Septocaine (articaine hydrochloride; epinephrine bitartrate)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rythmol Sr and Septocaine?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Rythmol Sr and Septocaine
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Rythmol, Xarelto for a 66-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Nausea, Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Rythmol for a 43-year old woman with Supraventricular Tachycardia. The patient has Pleurisy
- A study of side effects of Rythmol for a 67-year old man with A-fib. The patient has Trigeminy
- A study of drug interactions between Grapefruit Seed Extract, Rythmol for a 65-year old man with Pancreatitis Acute, Heart Artery Dilatation.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Rythmol, Lipitor for a 72-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty, Tremor, Hand Tremor
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Rythmol Sr (propafenone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Rythmol sr alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.