Review: taking Sinemet Cr and Daypro Alta together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Sinemet Cr and Daypro Alta together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sinemet Cr and Daypro Alta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from 1,520 Sinemet cr users) Daypro alta has active ingredients of oxaprozin potassium. (latest outcomes)
What are the drugs
Sinemet cr has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from 1,520 Sinemet cr users)
Daypro alta has active ingredients of oxaprozin potassium. (latest outcomes)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 0 people who takes Sinemet Cr, Daypro Alta is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Sinemet Cr (carbidopa; levodopa)
- Daypro Alta (oxaprozin potassium)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sinemet Cr and Daypro Alta?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Sinemet Cr and Daypro Alta
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Amantadine Hydrochloride, Sinemet for a 67-year old woman with Parkinson's Plus Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Diarerra, Mirapex
- A study of drug interactions between Toviaz, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 67-year old woman with Bladder Discomfort, Thyrogen, Knee Pain, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 74-year old woman with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Purpura (purplish discoloration of the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Lamictal, Sertraline, Dyazide, Atenolol, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Sinemet for a 61-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Bipolar, Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Parkinsonism. The patient has Indigestion
- A study of side effects of Sinemet for a 77-year old man with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Parkinson's Disease
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Sinemet Cr (carbidopa; levodopa) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.