Review: taking Sinemet Cr and Grapefruit together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Sinemet Cr and Grapefruit together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sinemet Cr and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sinemet Cr and Grapefruit >>>
On Apr, 1, 2015: 0 people who takes Sinemet Cr, Grapefruit is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Sinemet Cr (carbidopa; levodopa)
- Grapefruit (grapefruit)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sinemet Cr and Grapefruit?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Sinemet Cr and Grapefruit
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Sinemet Cr for a 65-year old woman with Parkinsonian Rest Tremor.
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of side effects of Sinemet for a 76-year old woman with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Phlebitis
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 71-year old man with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Prostate Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Sinemet, Azilect for a 66-year old man with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Pain - Shoulder, Pain - Abdomen
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Sinemet Cr (carbidopa; levodopa) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.