Review: taking Trileptal and Focalin and Intuniv together
Summary: drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Trileptal and Focalin and Intuniv together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Trileptal and Focalin and Intuniv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
On Apr, 21, 2015: 2 people who take Trileptal, Focalin, Intuniv are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Trileptal (oxcarbazepine)
- Focalin (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride)
- Intuniv (guanfacine hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Injection Site Urticaria|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|n/a||Injection Site Urticaria|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|n/a||n/a||Injection Site Urticaria||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Trileptal and Focalin and Intuniv?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Trileptal and Focalin and Intuniv
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Wellbutrin Xl for a 22-year old woman with Frontal Lobe Epilepsy, Depression. The patient has Forgetfulness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of side effects of Focalin Xr for a 21-year old woman with ADD.
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of side effects of Intuniv for a 11-year old boy with Tourette Syndrome. The patient has Buffalo Hump
Related drug interaction studies:
Complete drug side effects:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.