Review: taking Valium and Naloxone together
Summary: drug interactions are reported among people who take Valium and Naloxone together.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Valium and Naloxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 99 people who take the same drugs from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Valium and Naloxone >>>
On Feb, 27, 2015: 99 people who take Valium, Naloxone are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Valium (diazepam)
- Naloxone (naloxone hydrochloride)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Arthralgia|
|Liver Carcinoma Ruptured||Pain In Extremity|
|Hepatic Failure||Chest Pain|
|Respiratory Arrest||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw|
|Anaphylactic Shock||Neoplasm Malignant|
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
|Pain In Extremity||Arthralgia|
|Metastases To Bone||Pain|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw||Diarrhoea|
|Neoplasm Malignant||Chest Pain|
|Metastases To Liver||Dyspepsia|
|Fall||Pain In Extremity|
Most common drug interactions by age * :
|Somnolence Neonatal||Hyperhidrosis||Anion Gap Increased||Overdose Nos||Arthralgia||Pain In Extremity||Anxiety||Anger|
|Sedation||Loss Of Consciousness||Haematocrit Decreased||Oliguria||Paraesthesia||Diarrhoea||Osteonecrosis Of Jaw||Hostility|
|Pneumothorax Nos||Nosocomial Infection||Red Blood Cell Count Decreased||Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome||Generalised Oedema||Nausea||Metastases To Lung||Impaired Self-care|
|Neonatal Apnoeic Attack||Respiratory Failure||Hypertension||Mydriasis||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Paraesthesia||Injury||Hallucination, Auditory|
|Drug Toxicity||Alanine Aminotransferase Decreased||Muscle Rigidity||Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis||Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||Pain||Cardiac Arrest|
|Drug Screen Positive||Atelectasis||Pupillary Reflex Impaired||Oedema Peripheral||Hypokalaemia||Exostosis||Hypertensive Crisis|
|Body Temperature Fluctuation||Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased||Sedation||Pain||Bronchitis||Jaw Fracture||Depressed Mood|
|Brain Death||Blood Calcium Decreased||Cardiac Arrest||Dyspepsia||Liver Carcinoma Ruptured||Neoplasm Malignant||Coma|
|Diabetes Insipidus||Carbon Dioxide Decreased||Vasoconstriction||Urinary Incontinence||Dizziness||Anaemia||Bradypnoea|
|Autonomic Failure Syndrome||Hypotension||Tachypnoea||Coma||Gastritis||Metastases To Liver||Cardiogenic Shock|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Valium and Naloxone on
Do you take Valium and Naloxone?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Valium and Naloxone
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Lortab, Dexilant, Valium, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 52-year old woman with Shingles, Emphysema, Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Anxiety And Stress, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, Cholesterosis. The patient has Anemia
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 67-year old woman with Sleeplessness. The patient has Tremor
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 49-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Zyrtec, Valium for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Nasal Allergies, Meniere's Disease. The patient has Slurred Speech
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Valium is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Valium alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.