Drug interactions between Valium and Viibryd
This is a real world study of Valium and Viibryd drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 17 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, muscle spasms, insomnia, muscle relaxant therapy, sleep disorder.
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is used in depression, stress and anxiety, major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, dysthymia, depressed mood.
On Apr, 22, 2013: 17 people who reported to have interactions when taking Viibryd, Valium are studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride)
- Valium (diazepam)
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Viibryd, Valium:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Viibryd, Valium:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Top conditions involved for these people * :
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- post a comment or see what 1 people said
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Valium is used in:
- Viibryd is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Valium alternatives:
- Viibryd alternatives:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
The dreams are good and bad. They are vivid as if they are real. They are reaccurring even after I wake up an fall back to sleep.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Drug dependence?
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Drug level nos above therapeutic?
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Dry eye?
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Dry mouth?
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Intentional overdose?
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness?
- Could Zoloft and Alcohol together cause Frequent or urgent urination?
- Could Aging changes in skin cause Csf white blood cell count increased?
- Could Cosmetic ear surgery cause Csf white blood cell count increased?
- Could Skin cosmetic procedure cause Csf white blood cell count increased?
- Could Wrinkles cause Csf white blood cell count increased?
- Botox Cosmetic and Meadow Runagates drug interactions
- Could Zoloft and Retin-a together cause Heart pounding?
- Could Zoloft and Retin-a together cause Dry skin?
- Could Bupropion Hydrochloride and Pamelor together cause Weight increased?
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Bupropion Hydrochloride drug interactions
- Could Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Bupropion Hydrochloride together cause Anxiety?
- Could Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Bupropion Hydrochloride together cause Blood caffeine increased?
- Could Nitro-dur cause Palpitations?
- Could Protonix cause Palpitations?
- Could Lortab cause Palpitations?
- Could Avelox cause Palpitations?
- Could Pravachol cause Palpitations?
- Could Pepcid cause Palpitations?
- Could Ketoconazole cause Palpitations?
- Could Lipitor cause Palpitations?
- Could Erythromycin cause Palpitations?
- Could Nitroglycerin cause Palpitations?
- Could Furosemide cause Palpitations?
- Could Lisinopril cause Palpitations?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Flecainide acetate cause Pain - abdomen?
- Could Flecainide acetate cause Stomach pain?
- Could Flecainide acetate cause Stomachache?
- What side effects does Flecainide acetate have in real world?
- Is your drug associated with Belly ache?
- Latest Flecainide acetate outcomes in real world
- Latest Lamictal outcomes in real world
- Could Centrum cause Weight Decreased?
- Could Centrum cause Weight loss - unintentional?
- What side effects does Centrum have in real world?