Review: taking Vicodin Hp and Kava together
Summary: there is no drug interactions reported by people who take Vicodin Hp and Kava together yet.
This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vicodin Hp and Kava. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vicodin Hp and Kava >>>
On Apr, 2, 2015: 0 people who takes Vicodin Hp, Kava is studied
Drug combinations in study:
- Vicodin Hp (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Kava (kava)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug effectiveness by gender :
Drug effectiveness by age :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
Most common drug interactions by gender * :
Most common drug interactions by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vicodin Hp and Kava?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Write a review: share your experience of taking Vicodin Hp and Kava
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 81-year old woman with Pain Relief. The patient has Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 65-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Ankle Pain. The patient has Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Flexeril, Norco for a 26-year old woman with Concussion. The patient has Missed Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
Complete drug side effects:
On eHealthMe, Vicodin Hp (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Kava (kava) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Vicodin hp is used in:
- Kava is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Vicodin hp alternatives:
- Kava alternatives:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.